Showing Collections: 1–11 of 11
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 5
- Manuscripts and Archives 4
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- College theater 4
- Acting -- Study and teaching 3
- Drama 3
- Drama -- Study and teaching 3
- Theater 3
- Scripts 2
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 2
- American drama 1
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Authors, French -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- College and school drama, American -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- College teachers -- United States 1
- College teachers -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Deans (Education) 1
- Dissertations 1
- Drama -- History and criticism 1
- Dramatists -- United States -- 20th Century 1
- Dramatists, French -- 20th Century 1
- Educators 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Yale University 5
- Baker, George Pierce, 1866-1935 2
- Yale Repertory Theatre 2
- 52nd Street Project 1
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers 1
- Brustein, Robert Sanford, 1927- 1
- Gallimard (Firm) 1
- Guicharnaud, Jacques, 1924-2005 1
- Guicharnaud, June 1
- Harvard University. Department of Romance Languages and Literatures 1
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 1
- Peyre, Henri, 1901-1988 1
- Richards, Lloyd, 1919-2006 1
- Stein, Howard 1
- Yale University Press 1
- Yale University. Department of Drama 1
- Yale University. Dept. of French 1
- Yale University. Dramatic Association 1 ∧ less
The collection consists of programs, scripts, and memorabilia relating to folk, theatrical, and historical pageants collected by George Pierce Baker in the early part of the twentieth century. The collection includes a copy of the pageant George Pierce Baker authored for the American Society of Engineers.
This collection contains scripts and other materials produced as part of the Drama 50 course at the Yale School of Drama.
The Dwight / Edgewood Project is a non-profit organization that brings children together with Yale School of Drama and Yale Repertory Theatre artists to create theater. This collection documents the activities of the project from 1995-2008 through photographs, scripts, programs, and administrative papers.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
The collection consists of dissertations written in partial completion of the requirements for the Yale School of Drama Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
The collection consists of production scripts from the Yale School of Drama, including dramaturgical cut scripts, early scripts, promptbooks, production books, and regular scripts.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.