Showing Collections: 181–200 of 1177
- Manuscripts and Archives 1146
- Yale Divinity Library 16
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 14
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 181
- Educators 149
- Photographs 139
- Diaries 68
- College students 63
- Families 62
- Clergy 54
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 51
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- Lawyers 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 38
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 36
- Science 35
- College students -- Societies, etc. 33
- Law 31
- College buildings 30
- Account books 27
- Europe -- Description and travel 27
- Student housing 27
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 27 ∧ less
- German 3
- French 2
- Japanese 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine 47
- Yale University. President's Office 30
- Yale University. Library 29
- Yale College (1887- ) 25
- Yale Corporation 22
- Yale College (1718-1887) 21
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 20
- Yale Law School 20
- Yale University. Department of History 19
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 17
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 17
- Yale University. Office of Finance and Administration 17
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 16
- Yale University. Office of the Provost 16
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 16
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 15
- Yale School of Drama 15
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 15
- Yale University. School of Forestry 15 ∧ less
The materials consist of 16mm motion picture films documenting the reunions of the Yale College Class of 1910.
The records consist of a photograph album documenting reunions of the Yale Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1911.
The records consist of address lists, correspondence, obituaries, and pictorial records documenting alumni and reunions of the Yale College Class of 1919. Included in the records are biographies of classmates, documentation on the 1952 Yale-Harvard crew race commemorating the 100th anniversary of the the first intercollegiate crew race, and records of Henry I. Baldwin as class secretary.
The records consist of the papers of Henry I. Baldwin as secretary of the Yale School of Forestry's Class of 1922. The records document the activities of the class secretary, the school's 80th anniversary, and the Yale Alumni Association.
The records consist of postcards, correspondence, and notes documenting the 25th reunion of the Yale College Class of 1924. Also included is a videotaped interview with Ray Daniels, a member of the class.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, news clippings, photographs and sound recordings documenting the Yale Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1929 and its reunions.
The records consist of correspondence, printed material, a reunion banner, photographs, and a photograph album compiled by Robert M. Leich documenting the Yale Class of 1929's 25th anniversary reunion.
The records consist of the files of Rollin G. Osterweis as reunion chairman, C. Colburn Hardy as secretary of the Yale College Class of 1930, and a panoramic photograph of the Class of 1930.
The records consist of correspondence, clippings, and printed material documenting the Lee Bass (class member) gift controversy. Also included are newsletters and correspondence petitioning for the reinstatement of ROTC at Yale.
The records consist of class notes, correspondence, minutes, photographs, and other records concerning reunions, donations, meetings, and other activities of the Yale College Class of 1942.
This collecion consists of six reel-to-reel audio tape recordings with accompanying transcripts of lectures and panel discussions from the Class of 1956 twenty-fifth reunion, held in May 1981. The recordings were created by the Yale Association, the predecessor to the Association of Yale Alumni.
The materials consist of videotaped interviews with members of the Yale College Class of 1958 and a speech by Donald M. Caruthers given at their 50th Class reunion.