Showing Collections: 1161–1177 of 1177
- Manuscripts and Archives 1146
- Yale Divinity Library 16
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 14
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 181
- Educators 149
- Photographs 139
- Diaries 68
- College students 63
- Families 62
- Clergy 54
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 51
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- Lawyers 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 38
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 36
- Science 35
- College students -- Societies, etc. 33
- Law 31
- College buildings 30
- Account books 27
- Europe -- Description and travel 27
- Student housing 27
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 27 ∧ less
- German 3
- French 2
- Japanese 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine 47
- Yale University. President's Office 30
- Yale University. Library 29
- Yale College (1887- ) 25
- Yale Corporation 22
- Yale College (1718-1887) 21
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 20
- Yale Law School 20
- Yale University. Department of History 19
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 17
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 17
- Yale University. Office of Finance and Administration 17
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 16
- Yale University. Office of the Provost 16
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 16
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 15
- Yale School of Drama 15
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 15
- Yale University. School of Forestry 15 ∧ less
The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President A. Whitney Griswold.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 1977 presidential search.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 1985 presidential search.
The records consist of materials from Yale's 1992 presidential search.
The records consist of materials created during Yale's 2012 presidential search.
The material consists of a final draft of the Yale University publication Framework for Campus Planning, annotated by Richard Levin, president of Yale, and Linda Lorimer, vice-president and secretary. The document outlines the university's largest building and renovations program in its history.
T he records consist of reports, charts, statistical data, questionnaires, job descriptions, and work description sheets documenting position classifications, pay plans, and the trainee program at the Yale University Library.
Yale University Library records concerning redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library and construction of the Cross Campus Library
The records consist of plans, minutes, and cost estimates documenting the construction of the Cross Campus Library and the redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The records consist of resumes, schedules, and notes, documenting the process of hiring of upper level librarians at Yale University Library.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the Yale bicentennial celebration. Includes photographs of the decorated campus and New Haven streets, miscellaneous student groups in costume, and the Bicentennial Parade.
The records consist of clippings, reports, and correspondence documenting the Yale Women's Action Committee study of sexual and gender harassment at Yale. Also includes a report and newsclipping concerning sexual harassment at Harvard.
Largely reprints of papers by John Zeleny (1897-1945), together with a volume of laboratory notes kept during his attendance at the University of Berlin (1897), biographical information, photographs, and a testimonial book presented to Zeleny upon his retirement in 1940.