Showing Collections: 141–149 of 149
- Manuscripts and Archives 147
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Photographs 139
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 31
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- College buildings 20
- Slides (photographs) 17
- Architectural records 8
- Class reunions 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 7
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Account books 4
- Diaries 4
- Educators 4
- Families 4
- Theater 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- Academic libraries 3
- Businessmen 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 3 ∧ less
- English 148
- French 1
- Yale University. Library 6
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 3
- Yale College (1718-1887) 3
- Yale School of Drama 3
- Yale University. Office of Public Affairs 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Leupp, Francis E. (Francis Ellington), 1849-1918 2
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 2
- Sheffield, James R. (James Rockwell), 1864-1938 2
- Stimson, Henry L. (Henry Lewis), 1867-1950 2
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 2
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 2
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 2 ∧ less
Photographs of faculty, students, alumni, and other individuals associated with the Yale School of Music. Also included are photographs of music performances.
The materials consist of photographs of art and music programs and performances at the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.
The materials consists of photographs documenting Yale and New Haven. The unsigned photographs were probably available for purchase for inclusion in class albums.
The records consist of photographs documenting collections in the Yale Art Gallery.
The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives of maps, plans, and pictures of Yale buildings depicted between 1748-1919. The negatives are not dated.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the Yale bicentennial celebration. Includes photographs of the decorated campus and New Haven streets, miscellaneous student groups in costume, and the Bicentennial Parade.