Showing Collections: 1–20 of 74
- Photographs 48
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- College buildings 30
- Architectural records 13
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 13
- Slides (photographs) 11
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 8
- Campus planning 7
- College buildings -- Maintenance and repair 7
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 6
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Academic libraries 3
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 2
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Astronomical observatories 1
- Campus planning -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Endowments 1
- Floor plans (orthographic projections) 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. Library 10
- Branford College (Yale University) 3
- Yale University. Office of Facilities 3
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Rogers, James Gamble, 1867-1947 2
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 2
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 2
- Woods, Waltraude 2
- Yale College (1718-1887) 2
- Yale University. Architectural and Engineering Services 2
- Yale University. School of Medicine 2
- Yale University. Treasurer 2
- Alling, John 1
- Arthur W. Wright Nuclear Structure Laboratory 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Bromley, David Allan (D. Allan) 1
- Brown, Robert, 1836-1911 1
- Collegiate School (New Haven, Conn.) 1 ∧ less
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of the Accelerator Laboratories at Yale, including the 1961 addition.
The records consist of files maintained by Yale Architectural and Engineering Services (and its predecessors) concerning the construction and maintenance of Yale facilities. Included are minutes, correspondence, reports, and other records documenting zoning and taxes, building permits, contractors and bids, billing, personnel, energy conservation, biological safety, and alterations.
The records consist of administrative files, maintained by Ken Borst, documenting cost estimates for Yale building projects.
The records consist of correspondence, letter books, financial papers, reports, and recommendations documenting the period of planning and construction of the Astronomical Observatory, also known as the Yale University Observatory. Notable contributors to the records include Leonard Waldo, astronomer in charge of the Horological Bureau of the Observatory; Robert Brown, secretary of the Board of Managers; and Hubert A. Newton, director of the observatory.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of the Becton Engineering and Applied Sciences Center at Yale.
The collection consists of photographs documenting the construction of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale. Included are pre-construction views, construction progress views, and completed interior and exterior views. Also included are photographs of the opening ceremonies and reception.
The materials consist of photographs by William A. Stone of the exterior of Branford College and the construction of Mason Laboratory at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Branford College and Saybrook College at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
The records consist of landscape plans by Frederick A. Davis documenting the building at 254 York Street, New Haven, Connecticut, which was originally built to house the offices of "The Yale Record," an undergraduate publication, and was acquired by Yale in 1945.
The materials consist of photographs of Yale and New Haven, Connecticut taken by De Silva Photographers.
The records consist of subject files, records on building dedications, printed material, and policies and procedures documenting the Development Office of the Yale School of Medicine. Also included are correspondence, vita, and an obituary of George Thomas Pack instructor of pharmacology and toxicology (1921-1923) and assistant professor of surgery (1933-1940).
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Dickinson Hall and Wheelock Hall at Yale. Included are elevation drawings by James Gamble Rogers and construction views.
Otto Eggers proposal sketches for John Russell Pope's "Yale University: A Plan for Its Future Building"
The collection consists of photographs and lithographs of sketches by Otto R. Eggers that were used in John Russell Pope's "Yale University: A Plan for Its Future Building," submitted to the Yale Corporation in 1919.
The records consist of project management and construction files of the Facilities Construction and Renovation, Yale School of Medicine.
The materials consist of photographs of Yale and New Haven, Connecticut in the late nineteenth-century. Included are views of various student rooms, academic buildings, and well-known university and New Haven scenes. Some photographs are of other institutions, including Princeton, Dartmouth, Harvard, and Vassar. Also inclued is a photograph of Charles A. Gulliver's college book store on Chapel Street.