Showing Collections: 1–20 of 149
- Manuscripts and Archives 147
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Photographs 139
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 31
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- College buildings 20
- Slides (photographs) 17
- Architectural records 8
- Class reunions 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 7
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Account books 4
- Diaries 4
- Educators 4
- Families 4
- Theater 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- Academic libraries 3
- Businessmen 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 3 ∧ less
- English 148
- French 1
- Yale University. Library 6
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 3
- Yale College (1718-1887) 3
- Yale School of Drama 3
- Yale University. Office of Public Affairs 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Leupp, Francis E. (Francis Ellington), 1849-1918 2
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 2
- Sheffield, James R. (James Rockwell), 1864-1938 2
- Stimson, Henry L. (Henry Lewis), 1867-1950 2
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 2
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 2
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 2 ∧ less
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of the Accelerator Laboratories at Yale, including the 1961 addition.
The album, probably compiled by John T. Windrim, consists of black and white photographs and postcards documenting the buildings and grounds of Yale University. Included are notes and drawings related to floor plans and a note on the stone used to build Harkness Hall. An announcement for a dinner in honor of architect James H. Windrim is also included.
Charles F. Baldwin, Class of 1888, Yale College, photograph collection documenting life at Yale and in New Haven
The materials consist of photographs of Yale and New Haven, Connecticut, taken by Charles F. Baldwin while a student at Yale. The photographs document student life during the late 1880s and the blizzard of 1888.
Arthur Seth Barnes, Class of 1892, Yale College, photograph album documenting Yale University and New Haven
The album consists of photographs of Yale campus and scenes of New Haven, Connecticut. Included are a few photographs of students and sports events.
The materials consist of photographs documenting Viola Barnes's (Yale 1919 PhD) student life at Yale and in New Haven. Included are photographs of fellow women graduate students, friends, outings, and activities.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of the Becton Engineering and Applied Sciences Center at Yale.
The collection consists of photographs documenting the construction of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale. Included are pre-construction views, construction progress views, and completed interior and exterior views. Also included are photographs of the opening ceremonies and reception.
The records consist of biographies, vitae, photographs and related materials documenting the careers of members of the Yale community.
The papers consist of John Quincy Bradish's family correspondence and papers, student papers and other writings, Yale and other memorabilia, photographs and printed matter. Much of the collection consists of records, correspondence, charts and research notes concerning Bradish family genealogy.
The materials consist of photographs by William A. Stone of the exterior of Branford College and the construction of Mason Laboratory at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Branford College and Saybrook College at Yale.
The collection is comprised of photographs used in We Minded the Store Yale Life and Letters During World War II (1975) by Polly S. Buck. The photographs depict student life in Branford College, Yale University, during the years 1944-1946, a large majority of which are of the Navy ROTC. The collection also includes photographs of individual students and clippings.
Approximately 600 photographs collected by George Daniel Butler, depicting the Yale section of the U.S. Ambulance Service with the French army, June 22, 1917-April 23, 1919. Also included are postcards of cities and historic sites in France.
The collection consists of postcards and photographs of Yale University. The postcards are part of the American Scenes Postal Card series; the photographs are print copies of the postcard scenes. Included are negatives as well as some non-Yale images.
The records consist of reunion photographs; a letter from the class secretary, Charles S. Miller; and addresses of class members maintained by Arthur Wells Cole documenting the Yale College Class of 1877. Included is Cole's account book while a student at Yale.
The records consist of a photograph album documenting reunions of the Yale Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1911.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, news clippings, photographs and sound recordings documenting the Yale Sheffield Scientific School Class of 1929 and its reunions.
The records consist of correspondence, printed material, a reunion banner, photographs, and a photograph album compiled by Robert M. Leich documenting the Yale Class of 1929's 25th anniversary reunion.