Showing Collections: 1101–1120 of 1186
- Manuscripts and Archives 1154
- Yale Divinity Library 16
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 15
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 181
- Educators 150
- Photographs 139
- Diaries 69
- College students 63
- Families 63
- Clergy 55
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 51
- College buildings -- Design and construction 44
- Lawyers 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 38
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 36
- Science 35
- College students -- Societies, etc. 33
- Law 31
- College buildings 30
- Account books 27
- Europe -- Description and travel 27
- Student housing 27
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 27 ∧ less
- English 1177
- Multiple languages 7
- French 4
- German 3
- Japanese 1
- Yale University. School of Medicine 47
- Yale University. President's Office 30
- Yale University. Library 29
- Yale College (1887- ) 25
- Yale Corporation 22
- Yale College (1718-1887) 21
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 20
- Yale Law School 20
- Yale University. Department of History 20
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 17
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 17
- Yale University. Office of Finance and Administration 17
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 16
- Yale University. Office of the Provost 16
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 16
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 15
- Yale School of Drama 15
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 15
- Yale University. School of Forestry 15 ∧ less
The records consist of an interview [audiocassette] of Kingman Brewster, Jr. concerning May Day, 1970.
The materials consist primarily of photographic negatives used in the Yale Daily News. Subjects cover all aspects of Yale student life, including athletics and student demonstrations.
The records consist of correspondence, annual reports, budget and accounting records, rosters, memoranda, photographs and general administrative records concerning the activities of Rollin G. Osterweis as director of the Yale Debate Association.
The records consist of the budget, tickets, an invitation, a program, a script, and a commemorative publication documenting the Yale Stage Blue production.
The records consist of a typed letter from Albert Tate, Jr., founding editor of the Yale Freshman Weekly, to Charles H. Long, Jr. The letter documents the history of the publication, which appeared from 1938-1943.
The records consist of programs, photographs, scrapbooks, songbooks, sheet music, posters, and press clippings documenting the activities of the Yale Glee Club. Also included is a notebook of signatures of Yale Glee Club associates who attended the 125th reunion in 1986.
The records consist of banking and financial records kept by Anson Phelps Stokes, the treasurer of the Yale Grenfell Association, concerning the construction of the ketch "Yale", a two masted sailing ship.
The records consist of by-laws and minutes of the board of directors of the YLSF, annual reports, brochures and other printed materials documenting fund raising activities of the Yale Law School during 1963-2004.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, finance records, lists, certificates, and miscellaneous papers documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Law School. Topics include admissions, legal societies and associations, publications and journals, bar examinations, commencement, curriculum, faculty, scholarships, and student affairs.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, lecture notes, and assorted administrative files documenting the activities and operations of the dean of the Yale Law School.
The records consist of manuscripts submitted to the Yale Literary Magazine. An index (circa 1847) and materials relating to a 1950 library exhibit and a symposium on Josef Albers are also included.
The records consist of the constitution, amendments to the constitution, reports, correspondence, minutes, and journals documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Medical Journal.