Showing Collections: 1–19 of 19
- Manuscripts and Archives 14
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 1
- Publishers and publishing 8
- University presses 6
- Educators 5
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 3
- Authors and publishers 2
- Chronicles of America series 2
- Historians 2
- History -- Study and teaching 2
- Photoprints 2
- Publishers and publishing -- United States 2
- Yale Alumni Magazine 2
- Yale Review 2
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- Authors 1
- Authors and publishers -- United States 1
- Authors, American 1
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 1
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Authors, French -- 20th Century -- Archives 1
- Biographers -- United States 1 ∧ less
- French 1
- Yale University 8
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 6
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 3
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 3
- Asakawa, Kan'ichi, 1873-1948 2
- Brook, Arthur H. 2
- Chittenden, R. H. (Russell Henry), 1856-1943 2
- Cross, Wilbur L. (Wilbur Lucius), 1862-1948 2
- Day, Clarence, 1874-1935 2
- Donaldson, Norman Vaux, 1891-1964 2
- Farrand, Max, 1869-1945 2
- Johnson, Allen, 1870-1931 2
- Jones, Frederick Scheetz, 1862-1944 2
- Keller, Albert Galloway, 1874-1956 2
- Knollenberg, Bernhard, 1892-1973 2
- Morison, Samuel Eliot, 1887-1976 2
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 2
- Yale-China Association 2
- Acrotorque Company 1 ∧ less
The papers consist of subject files, containing correspondence and memorabilia, of Roberta Yerkes Blanshard. The majority of the files relate to the Yale University Press and include a reminiscence of her years with the press. Correspondents in these files include authors with whom she worked, Yale Press staff members, and printers and typographers who worked for the press. There are also files on her friend, Ada Louise Comstock Notestein.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, publications, and reports documenting the activities of the Griswold Project, Yale Alumni Magazine, the Yale Review, Yale University Press, and other concerns of the Yale Committee on Publications.
The papers consist of correspondence, subject files, and photographs documenting the personal and professional lives of the Donaldson family. The papers are arranged in eight series. Each series documents the life of an individual family member and almost all the series contain correspondence, subject files, and photographs.
The papers contain correspondence and other materials documenting the efforts of Ralph gibbs Van Name to publish technical and biographical work on Josiah Willard Gibbs, the scientist who developed the theory of thermodynamics.
The Carl Purington Rollins papers document Rollins’s career as a master printer, graphic designer, author, and educator. The collection consists of personal and business correspondence; writings by Rollins and others; materials designed and/or printed by Rollins and others; and research files and notebooks.
The records consist of lists, correspondence, manuscript materials, and committee notes documenting the publication of various works by the Yale University Press. Some of the works documented include: Interaction of Color by Josef Albers, Encyclopedia of African Studies by John M. D. Crossey, and Earth, Temple, and Gods and Shingle Style by Vincent Scully.
The records consist of letterbooks, correspondence, gift accounts, financial papers, receipts, lists, and memoranda documenting the operations of the Yale University Press. Included are the files of John G. Ryden as director.
The records consist of documentation on the publication of works by individual authors. Josef Albers, Hiram Bingham, Harold Bloom, Ernst Cassirer, David Lloyd George, and Paul Rand are just a few of the authors with works documented in this collection.
Yale University Press, records, promotional material, and memorabilia for The Chronicles of America and Chronicles of America Photoplays
The records consist of promotional material, correspondence, lease and license agreements, project records and memorabilia documenting the publication of The Chronicles of America and Chronicles of America Photoplays by the Yale University Press.