Showing Collections: 61–80 of 95
- Audiovisual materials 85
- Born digital 46
- Photographs 38
- American literature -- 20th century 31
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 27
- American poetry -- 20th Century 21
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 20
- Sound recordings 19
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 16
- Photographic prints 14
- LGBTQ resource 13
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 9
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 9
- American poetry -- 21st century 8
- Audiocassettes -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Audiocassettes 7 ∧ less
- English 90
- French 3
- Spanish; Castilian 3
- German 2
- Italian 2
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 3
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Myles, Eileen, 1949- 3
- Schuyler, James 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- Wiesel, Elie, 1928-2016 3
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 2
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 2
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 2
- Carey, Tom 2
- Cave Canem (Organization) 2
- Creeley, Robert, 1926-2005 2
- Derricotte, Toi, 1941- 2
- Elmslie, Kenward, 1929- 2
- Eshleman, Clayton 2
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 2
- Herbst, Josephine, 1892-1969 2
- Irby, Kenneth, 1936-2015 2 ∧ less
The Norman Macleod Collection consists of correspondence, writings, and a film that document the life and career of Norman Macleod, American poet and literary editor. The bulk of the collection consists of letters to associates and former students, including Richard Peabody, Jr., William A. Hunt, and Ruth Peck. Also present is a home movie of Macleod and his daughter Skye.
The Angus MacLise Sound Recordings document selected musical work of Angus MacLise. The sound recordings are 5 and 7.5 inch reel-to-reel audio tapes that consist of experimental music composed and performed by MacLise in solo performances and in collaboration with other musicians and artists. The recordings span the years 1965 to 1978.
The Vincent McHugh Papers document the professional and personal life of poet, novelist, and editor Vincent McHugh. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, professional papers, journals, notebooks, personal papers, photographs, sound recordings, drawings, and a scrapbook, spanning the years 1933 to 1983.
The collection consists of writings, correspondence, project files, teaching materials, journals, photographs, printed material, personal papers, and audiovisual and computer media documenting the life and career of French-Tunisian author, critic, and philosopher Albert Memmi.
The collection contains writings, correspondence, notebooks and journals, personal and professional papers, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers by or relating to the writer, poet, and performance artist Eileen Myles.
The Sherwin B. Nuland Papers, which span from 1940 to 2014, contain correspondence, writings, audiovisual materials, electronic media, and other papers related to Sherwin B. Nuland's life and work.
The collection consists of professional papers, correspondence, personal papers, photographs, and computer and audiovisual media by or relating to gay rights activist and former Catholic nun Jean O'Leary.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, notebooks, sketchbooks, audiovisual materials, printed materials, and other papers by or relating to poet Kevin Opstedal. It documents his work as a poet, as well as his research interest in the poets of Bolinas, California.
The Roxana Robinson papers consists of writings, correspondence and subject files, photographs, personal papers, teaching files, printed materials, computer media, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of author Roxana Robinson, dated from circa 1960 to 2018.
The collection contains drafts and writings from numerous publications by David Sedaris including Holidays on Ice, Me Talk Pretty Someday, Naked, and Calypso, along with correspondence, artist books, diaries, personal papers and notebooks, photographs, press clippings, ephemera, and other papers by or relating to Sedaris' life and work.