Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Bibliographers 4
- Bibliography 4
- Photographs 4
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Early printed books -- 17th century -- Union lists 2
- English drama -- Bibliography 2
- English drama -- Early modern and Elizabethan, 1500-1600 2
- English imprints -- Union lists 2
- English literature -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Bibliography 2
- Texas -- Bibliography 2
- Texas -- Imprints 2
- West (U.S.) -- Bibliography 2
- West (U.S.) -- Imprints 2
- Academic libraries -- California 1
- Alaska -- Bibliography 1
- American literature -- Bibliography 1
- American newspapers -- Texas -- Bibliography 1
- Americana -- Bibliography -- Catalogs 1
- Animal breeders -- United States -- 20th century 1
- Antiquarian booksellers -- Catalogs 1 ∧ less
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Latin 1
- Bibliographical Society (Great Britain) 2
- Chambers, E. K. (Edmund Kerchever), 1866-1954 2
- Chapman, R. W. (Robert William), 1881-1960 2
- Davin, Dan, 1913-1990 2
- Ferguson, F. S. (Frederic Sutherland), 1878-1967 2
- Greg, W. W. (Walter Wilson), 1875-1959 2
- McManaway, James Gilmer, 1899-1980 2
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 (Bibliography) 2
- Streeter, Thomas W. (Thomas Winthrop), 1883-1965 2
- Wilson, F. P. (Frank Percy), 1889-1963 2
- Wing, Donald Goddard, 1904-1972 2
- Winkler, Ernest William, 1875-1960 2
- Yale University. Library 2
- Acorn Press 1
- Adams, Joseph Quincy, 1881-1946 1
- Allhands, J. L. (James Lewellyn), 1879-1978 1
- Alta California Bookstore 1
- Andō, Hiroshige, 1797-1858 1
- Austen, Jane, 1775-1817 1
- Austen-Leigh, Richard Arthur, 1872-1961 1 ∧ less
The collection consists primarily of corrected page proofs and a small amount of correspondence created and compiled during the publication of the fourth edition of Merle Johnson's American First Editions (1942).
Correspondence, miscellaneous notes on Austen books, and other papers relating to Hogan's collector's interest in Jane Austen. Correspondents include David Gilson, R.W. Chapman, R. Brimley Johnson, Richard Arthur Austen-Leigh, Louis Ledoux, and the Jane Austen Society. The letters from David Gilson discuss bibliographical matters relating to Jane Austen.
The papers contain correspondence, printed material, writings and other papers documenting the scholarly career of Walter Wilson Greg, particularly his work on the Bibilography of the English Printed Drama(BEPD), his book reviews and his periodical articles concerning the editing of Shakespeare.
The collection consists of material created and accumulated by Laura K. Lada-Mocarski and Valerian Lada-Mocarski, stemming from their collecting activities and relating particularly to their book collection, which they donated to the Beinecke Library. Material includes bibliographies, notes and lists of books, valuation information, personal and professional correspondence, photographs, and printed material.
The collection contains photographs and other visual materials, objects, papers, printed material, and sound recordings relating to cats, Anna Marble-Pollock, and Carl Van Vechten.
Research materials, correspondence, files, printed materials, and other records relating to the Donald Wing Short title catalog bibliographical project.
The collection consists of correspondence, financial and business records, printed material, and a small amount of personal papers documenting the career and life of Austin, Texas rare bookseller Betty Dunn Smedley.
Thomas W. Streeter collection of Hudson Book Company, Edward Eberstadt, and Edward Eberstadt & Sons catalogs
Collection consists of Thomas W. Streeter's annotated copies of sale and exhibition catalogs issued by New York City rare book dealer Edward Eberstadt (1883-1958) and his sons, Lindley and Charles, during their careers as antiquarian booksellers. The collection includes more than 90 catalogs, announcements, and sales lists issued by three businesses-- the Hudson Book Company, Edward Eberstadt, and Edward Eberstadt & Sons-- between 1929 and 1965.
Notes, newspaper clippings, manuscripts, typescripts, and printed material related to William Peterfield Trent's unpublished biography and bibliography of Daniel Defoe; and correspondence, notes, and printed material related to William Clinton Hutchins's editorial work on Trent's manuscripts.
The Frank Percy Wilson Papers contain correspondence, research files, and notes for articles and projected longer works, including an edition of Tabacco; the British Academy biography of E. K. Chambers; and works on Elizabethan vocabulary and proverbs.
The Donald Wing Papers consist of professional and editorial correspondence files, typescripts, and galleys mostly related to his research for and publication of A Short-Title Catalogue of Books Printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and British America and of English Books Printed in Other Countries, 1641-1700.