Showing Collections: 141–160 of 195
- Photographs 163
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 32
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- College buildings 21
- Slides (photographs) 18
- Architectural records 8
- Class reunions 8
- Diaries 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 7
- Academic libraries 5
- Account books 5
- Families 5
- Theater 5
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- College theater 4
- Educators 4
- Europe -- Description and travel 4
- Photograph albums 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4 ∧ less
- English 182
- Multiple languages 12
- Danish 1
- Yale University 147
- Yale University. Library 9
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Yale School of Drama 5
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 3
- Yale Repertory Theatre 3
- Yale University. Office of Public Affairs 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Yale-China Association 3
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 2
- Baruch, Bernard M. (Bernard Mannes), 1870-1965 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Davis, John W. (John William), 1873-1955 2
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Lane, Arthur Bliss, 1894-1956 2
- Lansing, Robert, 1864-1928 2
- Leupp, Francis E. (Francis Ellington), 1849-1918 2 ∧ less
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Sterling Divinity Quadrangle at Yale. Also included are interior and exterior views.
The records consist of pictures documenting the construction of Sterling Law Buildings at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views.
The materials consist of photographs and pictures of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Includes views of interiors, exteriors, decoration, and construction.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the decorative windows in the Sterling Memorial Library at Yale, with an emphasis on the main reading room and the stack tower.
The materials consists of photographs taken following the construction (and before the opening) of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views, photographs of floor plans, friezes, archways, and window details.
The collection consists of mounted reprints of P. B. Wight photographs of Street Hall at Yale (formerly known as the Art Building).
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Timothy Dwight College at Yale. Included are interior and exterior views and photographs of the master's house.
The materials consist of photographs of the Timothy Dwight College, Yale University, Class of 1947 and Class of 1929.
The materials consist of photographs of Howard C. Tracy (Yale 1887) depicting the Yale campus, student activities and sports during the late 1880s.
Benoni J. Truslow, Class of 1934, Sheffield Scientific School, photograph collection documenting life at Yale
The collection consists of black and white photographs of Benoni J. Truslow (Yale 1934S) documenting Yale individuals, events, and activities, including reunions and graduation.
The papers consist of correspondence, photographs (mostly unidentified), a scrapbook, and a family record book compiled by David Cushman Twichell. The papers document Twichell's career; interests; marriage; and family, particularly his father Joseph Hopkins Twichell. The papers include a small photograph album documenting the architecture and Cordero family of Isleta, New Mexico, where Twichell may have had a home.
Edward J. Tytus, Class of 1868, Yale College, photograph collection documenting buildings and grounds at Yale
The materials consist of photographs from the class album for 1868. Most of the photographs are of Yale buildings and grounds, but there are a few pictures of classmates.
The materials consist of slides by George D. Vaill depicting Yale buildings and grounds.
Gay Walker photographic slides of stained glass windows in Hall of Graduate Studies, Yale University
The materials consist of slides by Gay Walker of stained glass windows in Hall of Graduate Studies at Yale.