Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Medical libraries 2
- Academic libraries -- Administration 1
- Architectural libraries 1
- Art libraries 1
- Data libraries 1
- East Asia -- Library resources 1
- Engineering libraries 1
- Libraries -- Automation 1
- Performing arts libraries 1
- Science and technology libraries 1
- Social science libraries 1
- Theater libraries 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. Library 7
- Yale Medical Library 2
- Yale University. Social Science Data Archive 2
- Yale University. Social Science Libraries and Information Services 2
- Antall, József, 1932-1993 1
- Gyorgyey, Ferenc 1
- Kilgour, Frederick G. 1
- Roper Center for Public Opinion Research 1
- Truelson, Stanley D. 1
- Yale Medical Library. Historical Library 1
- Yale University. Art & Architecture Library 1
- Yale University. Drama Library 1
- Yale University. East Asia Library 1 ∧ less
The records consist of accession books, acquisition books, account books, and inventories documenting the operations of the Yale Art & Architecture Library.
The records consist of reports, budgets, lists, and correspondence documenting the activities and operations of the Engineering and Applied Science Library at Yale University.
The records contain correspondence and printed material exchanged between Ferenc Gyorgyey, librarian for the Historical Medical Library, Yale University, and Jozsef Antall, Hungarian scholar, librarian, and political figure.
The records consist of annual reports and general administrative records of the Social Science Data Archive (administered by the Yale Social Science Library) and acquisition records of the Roper Center for Public Opinion Research.
The records consist of annual reports, minutes, accreditation records, budgets, and correspondence, including files of Frederick G. Kilgour and Stanley D. Truelson as directors of the Yale Medical Library. A significant number of records relate to Kilgour's involvement with early library automation efforts. Other records pertain to Kilgour's published writings on library automation, the history of science and technology, and library administrative concerns.