Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 2
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 1
- American Immigration Conference Board 1
- Anders, Władysław, 1892-1970 1
- Andrews, Frank Maxwell, 1884-1943 1
- Armour, Norman, 1887-1982 1
- Atherton, Ray, 1883-1960 1
- Baldwin, Ruby Colburn, 1862-1950 1
- Baruch, Bernard M. (Bernard Mannes), 1870-1965 1
- Benson, Ezra Taft, 1899-1994 1
- Benton, William, 1900-1973 1
- Berle, Adolf A., Jr., 1895-1971 1
- Bierut, Bolesław, 1892-1956 1
- Bloom, Sol, 1870-1949 1
- Bohlen, Charles E. (Charles Eustis), 1904-1974 1
- Bowers, Claude G. (Claude Gernade), 1879-1958 1
- Braden, Spruille, 1894-1978 1
- Brett, George H. (George Howard), 1886-1963 1
- Bullitt, William C. (William Christian), 1891-1967 1
- Byrnes, James F. (James Francis), 1882-1972 1 ∧ less
Call Number: MS 614
Overview: Correspondence, writings, printed materials, clippings, and other papers of the American Immigration Conference Board, an anti-communist organization devoted primarily to severely limiting immigration. The papers also contain materials relating to various immigration legislation during the 1930s.
Call Number: MS 1622
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, writings, course material, legal documents, and printed material that document Thomas Emerson's career as a lawyer and law professor. The papers emphasize Emerson's teaching, writing, and organizational activities during his career at the Yale Law School from 1946 to 1976.
Dates: 1933-1988, bulk 1946-1976
Call Number: MS 5
Overview: The papers consist of official, personal, and business correspondence, articles, speeches, clippings, recordings, photographs, and other papers of Arthur Bliss Lane, career diplomat, public servant, and lecturer. The papers reflect Lane's diplomatic career from the time he entered the service in Rome (1916), until his resignation as Ambassador to Poland (1947), and contain correspondence from international political figures. Also included are materials relating to his work on behalf of Poland,...
Call Number: MS 775
Overview: An artificial collection of pamphlets containing "conservative, reactionary, or right wing" publications on a wide range of topics including: China, anti-communism, Christian groups, race relations, and economics, 1917-2010.
Call Number: MS 2069
Overview: The collection comprises pamphlets, newsletters, and other materials collected by Harry W. Selden and concerning conservative and right-wing politics and activism from the 1950s to the 1980s. Materials include newsletters, pamphlets, mass mailings, flyers, press clippings and photocopies, correspondence, and other printed and published materials. The material covers a wide range of topics, including the United Nations, disarmament, anti-communism, and Republican and conservative politics, and...
Dates: 1952-circa 2010s