Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- Authors -- 20th Century 6
- American literature -- 20th century 5
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 4
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 4
- African American authors -- 20th Century 3
- African American poets 3
- African American poets -- 20th Century 3
- Audiovisual materials 3
- Authors 3
- Poets -- 20th Century 3
- African American authors -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- American poetry -- 20th Century 2
- American poetry -- African American authors 2
- Authors -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Sound recordings 2
- African American Methodists 1
- African American authors 1
- African American churches 1
- African American clergy 1 ∧ less
- Danish 1
- Finnish 1
- German 1
- Swedish 1
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 2
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 2
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 2
- Adams, R. A. (Revels Alcorn), 1869- 1
- African Methodist Episcopal Church 1
- American Unitarian Association 1
- American-Scandinavian Foundation 1
- Angus, Donald 1
- Austin, Arthur Everett, 1900-1957 1
- Baraka, Amiri, 1934-2014 1
- Bearer, A. G. 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Brancusi, Constantin, 1876-1957 1
- Braque, Georges, 1882-1963 1
- Broadside Press 1
- Brown, Joe C., 1908-1993 1
- Brown, Sterling A., 1901-1989 1
- Brutus, Dennis, 1924-2009 1
- Bérard, Christian, 1902-1949 1
- Carver, George Washington, 1864?-1943 1 ∧ less
Contains letters from T. S. Eliot to various individuals, drafts of writings by Eliot, and writings on Eliot by Helen Gardner. Portions of the collection are photocopies and photostats of material held by other repositories.
The Llewellyn Jones Papers contain correspondence, writings, and other papers that document the professional and personal life of writer and editor Llewellyn Jones.
The Bruce Kellner Papers consist of letters to Kellner and other papers, including two poems by Fania Marinoff, actress and wife of Carl Van Vechten, a list of Marinoff's appearances on stage and in films, and a portion of Marinoff's last will and testament. Correspondents include Donald Angus, Donald Gallup, Tom Hachtman, Fania Marinoff, Alice B. Toklas, Carl Van Vechten, Donald Windham, and others.
The James Laughlin Papers contain writings by Laughlin and others, an award acceptance speech by Laughlin, papers and audiocassettes relating to "New Directions at 50," the 50th Anniversary of New Directions exhibition at the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University, and various material removed from printed volumes.
The collection consists of writings, correspondence, scripts, personal papers, and clippings by or related to the life and work of Compton Mackenzie.
This collection contains materials including writings, drafts, syllabi, correspondence, printed material, photographs, research materials, personal papers, realia, electronic files, and other papers related to the life and work of Claudia Rankine. It includes materials related to many of her works including Citizen: An American Lyric, Just Us, along with extensive documentation of her work as an teacher at multiple institutions.
This collection documents the research and writing of Richard Slotkin chiefly related to his historical studies and works of historical fiction, 1959-circa 2012. Material includes his research notes, his typed drafts, and proofs of works. Other material includes Slotkin's course notes and papers from his doctoral work at Brown University.
The collection consists of correspondence and writings that document the life and work of the American poet Gustaf Sobin. Correspondence sheds light on his relationships with other literary figures, including René Char, James Laughlin, Hyatt Waggoner, and Charles Tomlinson, among others. Writings consist of extensive notes and drafts for most of his major works and provide comprehensive documentation of his creative process.