Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Architectural records 1
- Architecture -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- Campus planning -- Connecticut -- New Haven 1
- College buildings 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Farwell, John Villiers, 1858-1944 1
- Pope, John Russell, 1874-1937 1
- Yale Corporation 1
The records consist of correspondence, blueprints and tables, clippings, and publications maintained by John V. Farwell as chairman of the Committee on the Architectural Plan.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Dickinson Hall and Wheelock Hall at Yale. Included are elevation drawings by James Gamble Rogers and construction views.