Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- College presidents 4
- Educators 2
- Ambassadors -- United States 1
- Antitrust law 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- College presidents -- Resignation 1
- Diplomats -- United States 1
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- United States 1
- Law teachers 1
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1 ∧ less
- Yale University. President's Office 4
- Brewster, Mary Louise Phillips 1
- Giamatti, A. Bartlett, 1938-1989 1
- Harvard Law School 1
- Lamar, Howard Roberts 1
Kingman Brewster, Jr., president of Yale University, inauguration records
Kingman Brewster, Jr., president of Yale University, records
Kingman Brewster, Jr., president of Yale University, resignation records
On 17 May 1977 the academic year closed with Kingman Brewster, Jr.'s, resignation from office to become ambassador to the Court of St. James under President Jimmy Carter. The records consist of Brewster's handwritten resignation letter, as well as other writings in his honor.
Kingman Brewster personal papers
The papers consist of correspondence, subject files, teaching and research materials, speeches, interviews, photographs, and printed material documenting the career of Kingman Brewster Jr.
Speeches and articles by and about presidents of Yale University
The records consist of biographical material, speeches, interviews, and television transcripts by or about Kingman Brewster, Jr., A. Bartlett Giamatti, Benno C. Schmidt and Howard Lamar as presidents of Yale University.
1963 Presidential Search Committee of the Yale University Corporation records
The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President A. Whitney Griswold.