Showing Collections: 1–20 of 22
- Photographs 9
- Audiovisual materials 5
- Sheet music 4
- African American musicians 3
- Born digital 3
- Musicals -- Librettos 3
- Songs with piano 3
- African American Composers 2
- African American entertainers 2
- African Americans -- Music 2
- Buttons (information artifacts) 2
- Composers 2
- Composers -- United States 2
- Composers -- United States -- 20th Century 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Literature -- History and criticism 2
- Music -- History and criticism 2
- Musical theater -- United States 2
- Orchestral music -- Scores 2
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 2 ∧ less
- English 21
- French 1
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Thomson, Virgil, 1896-1989 2
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 2
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 2
- ACT UP (Organization) 1
- Adams, Franklin P. (Franklin Pierce), 1881-1960 1
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 1
- Alexander, Martha, 1847-1919 1
- Annual Harlem Music Week 1
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 1
- Auber, D. F. E. (Daniel François Esprit), 1782-1871 1
- Balfe, M. W. (Michael William), 1808-1870 1
- Barnett, James G. (James George), 1815 or 1816-1885 1
- Batten, Mary 1
- Bechet, Sidney, 1897-1959 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Bell, Clarissa 1
- Benford, Tommy, 1905-1994 1
- Berlioz, Hector, 1803-1869 1
- Berners, Gerald Hugh Tyrwhitt-Wilson, Baron, 1883-1950 1 ∧ less
Ed Bland papers
The collection includes manuscript music, notes and writings, correspondence, professional papers, printed material, and audiovisual and computer media documenting the career of African American composer and musician Ed Bland.
Margaret Bonds papers
Josephine Boardman Crane papers
The collection consists of correspondence, diaries, event files, and personal papers that document Josephine Boardman Crane's role as a socialite, patron, and philanthropist. These materials record Crane's daily activities, including a broad range of cultural events and numerous social contacts.
Norman Croom-Johnson diaries
Mina Kirstein Curtiss papers
The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence.
Vic Dickenson papers
The collection contains musical scores, correspondence, photographs, musical instruments, jewelry and accessories, personal and professional papers, printed material, audiotapes, and other papers by or relating to African American jazz trombonist Vic Dickenson and his family.
Jonathan Dodd collection of Edward Albee, Stephen Sondheim, and Tennessee Williams
The collection contains drafts and print editions of scripts, scores, and other writings by American playwrights Edward Albee and Tennessee Williams, and musical theater writer and composer Stephen Sondheim. Also included is correspondence, contracts, and other materials related to the publication of Sondheim’s and Williams’s works; photographs; printed materials, such as playbills, souvenir programs, periodicals, and clippings; and notes and inventories related to the collection.
Fliers for Punk Rock Music and New Wave Music Shows in the San Francisco Bay Area, California
Jim Fouratt papers
General Collection manuscript music miscellany
Single manuscripts and small groups of manuscripts relating to music. Materials are grouped under name headings. Within each name heading, materials are organized in three subgroups: Music, Correspondence, and Other Papers.
Lawrence Gilman papers
The papers consist of letters to Lawrence Gilman from various writers, poets, editors, and musicians, including Winifred Welles, Carl Van Vechten, Winston Churchill, John Farrar, Otto Klemperer, Marian MacDowell, H. L. Mencken, Ezra Pound, Bruno Walter, John Butler Yeats, and William Butler Yeats. A small amount of letters are from Gilman family members and an unidentified correspondent. Other papers include a draft of Gilman's "Bach the Great Modern," two notebooks, and clippings.
Jane B. Hendrick papers relating to James G. Barnett
Leon Katz papers
The Leon Katz Papers contains research files, writings, personal papers, professional papers, correspondence, subject files, photographs, printed materials, computer media, and audiovisual materials by or relating to Leon Katz.
Georges Lauweryns manuscript and printed music
Leviticus Lyon Papers
Angus MacLise sound recordings
The Angus MacLise Sound Recordings document selected musical work of Angus MacLise. The sound recordings are 5 and 7.5 inch reel-to-reel audio tapes that consist of experimental music composed and performed by MacLise in solo performances and in collaboration with other musicians and artists. The recordings span the years 1965 to 1978.
Olivette Miller and Bunny Briggs collection
Philip Rose papers
Paul Rosenfeld papers
The papers consist primarily of drafts of unpublished novels, works on literary criticism, and articles and essays, plus letters to Yale classmate Philip Skinner Platt.
Redd Foxx scripts
The collection include scripts used by Redd Foxx on the television show Sanford and Son from all six seasons of the show. Some of the scripts include Redd Foxx’s annotations. Also included are sheet music, some of which were used for Sanford and Son and other Redd Foxx performances. The dates listed for the scripts are the dates in which the scripts were created.