Showing Collections: 61–80 of 149
- Manuscripts and Archives 147
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Photographs 139
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 31
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- College buildings 20
- Slides (photographs) 17
- Architectural records 8
- Class reunions 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 7
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- Account books 4
- Diaries 4
- Educators 4
- Families 4
- Theater 4
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 4
- Academic libraries 3
- Businessmen 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 3 ∧ less
- English 148
- French 1
- Yale University. Library 6
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 3
- Yale College (1718-1887) 3
- Yale School of Drama 3
- Yale University. Office of Public Affairs 3
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 3
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 2
- Calhoun College (Yale University) 2
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 2
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 2
- Jonathan Edwards College (Yale University) 2
- Leupp, Francis E. (Francis Ellington), 1849-1918 2
- Saybrook College (Yale University) 2
- Sheffield, James R. (James Rockwell), 1864-1938 2
- Stimson, Henry L. (Henry Lewis), 1867-1950 2
- Timothy Dwight College (Yale University) 2
- Trumbull College (Yale University) 2
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 2 ∧ less
The records consist of an indexed videorecording and photographs of the Kingsley-Blake House (88 Trumbull Street) at Yale prior to its removal. Included are records concerning its removal from the Yale campus to the Briarcliff Manor-Scarborough Historical Society of New York.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Kline Chemistry Laboratory at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Kline Geology Laboratory at Yale. Included are photographs of architectural models, ground-breaking ceremonies, and interior and exterior views.
Edward H. Knight, Class of 1898, Yale College, photograph collection documenting student life at Yale and in New Haven
The materials consist of photographs of Edward H. Knight (Yale 1898) depicting Yale buildings, student life, sports on Old Campus, and scenes of New Haven, Connecticut.
Marvin K. Lane, Class of 1937, Yale College, photograph collection documenting life at Yale University
The material consists of photographs of Marvin Kenneth Lane (Yale 1937) documenting his graduation, Yale faculty, and a student demonstration in support of Jerome Davis, an associate professor in the Yale Divinity School who was allegedly dismissed for his political beliefs and activities.
George Langford, Class of 1897, Sheffield Scientific School, photograph collection documenting life at Yale
The materials consist of photographs of George Lanford (Yale 1897S) documenting Yale and New Haven, Connecticut during the 1890s. Included are pictures of the campus and student life.
The records consist primarily of the production files maintained by Leland Starnes as director of the Yale Dramatic Association (Yale Dramat). Included are prompt scripts, notes, photographs, cast lists, rehearsal schedules, sheet music, budgets, ground plans, stage designs (sketches), programs, posters, sound recordings, and newsclippings. Also included are a complete set of meeting minutes of the Yale Dramatic Association from 1960 to 1968 and a small amount of correspondence.
Bayard Martin, Class of 1910, Sheffield Scientific School, photograph collection documenting life at Yale
A photograph album and loose photographs taken by Bayard Martin, graduate of Sheffield Scientific School, Class of 1910, documenting Yale athletics, social life, buildings, classmates, and New Haven.
The materials consist of photographs by James S. Hedden documenting the excavation and construction of Memorial Quadrangle at Yale. Other views include photographs of completed decorations and interiors, models, the installation of millstones and bells, assignment plans, and the construction of the fan vault ceiling in the Memorial Room of Harkness Tower.
The material consists of mounted photographs of Frank Moore (Yale 1868) of members of the Class of 1868, some of whom are identified, and scenes of buildings and grounds at Yale and in New Haven. Included are scenes of Temple and Chapel Streets, the Old Campus, and the cave of the three judges on West Rock.
The records consist of 35 mm color photographic slides documenting Yale University buildings, particularly Sterling Memorial Library. Includes interior views and architectural details.
William Bunnell Norton, Class of 1925, Yale College, photograph collection documenting Yale University
The collection consist of photographs of William Bunnell Norton documenting the freshman gymnastics team, Skull and Bones, and Yale University buildings.
The majority of the photographs in this collection were created for publicity purposes by the Office of Public Affairs.
Office of Public Affiairs, Yale University, photographs and supporting materials documenting events and activities at Yale
The materials consists of photographs and supporting materials of events and activities at Yale used in Yale publications.