Showing Collections: 201–217 of 217
- Photographs 123
- Photographic prints 63
- Audiovisual materials 52
- American literature -- 20th century 51
- Born digital 50
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 18
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 18
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 18
- American poetry -- 20th Century 17
- Scrapbooks 17
- Authors 15
- LGBTQ resource 15
- Photograph albums 13
- Sound recordings 13
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 12
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Drawings (visual works) 10
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- English 205
- French 15
- Italian 8
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Russian 5
- Japanese 2
- Latin 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Portuguese 2
- Chinese 1
- Cherokee 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Polish 1
- Turkish 1 ∧ less
- William Reese Co. 7
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 4
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 4
- Michael Vinson 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 4
- Wiesel, Elie, 1928-2016 4
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 4
- Acton, Harold, 1904-1994 3
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 3
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Davenport, Guy, 1927-2005 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 3
- Wheeler, Monroe, 1899-1988 3
- Williams, Jonathan, 1929-2008 3 ∧ less
The Jean Starr Untermeyer Papers contain correspondence, photographs, book reviews, obituaries, poems, offprints, newspaper clippings, and miscellaneous papers.
Correspondence, writings, printed material, personal papers, photographs, and other papers by or relating to Raoul Vaneigem. Collection is in French.
The collection consists of watercolors, lithographs, oil paintings, and drawings by American naval officer Henry Walke, depicting scenes from the American Civil War and Mexican-American War, as well as landscapes and maritime scenes from expeditions with the United States Navy to Europe, South America, the Middle East, and Africa.
16 wanted posters for criminal suspects primarily in California and Missouri, with additional posters from Kansas, North Dakota, and Oregon, 1903-1924. Crimes include failure to provide for minor children, rape, embezzlement, forgery, grand larceny, and contributing to the dependency of a minor. Most posters include a monetary reward and an image or description of the suspect. Includes 2 photographs of suspects.
The Maurine Watkins Papers, which span from 1890 to 2012, contain writings, including scripts and short stories, printed material, correspondence, photographs and other papers by or relating to Maurine Watkins. Watkins was a journalist and playwright whose most well-known work was the play "Chicago," which Bob Fosse adapted into an award-winning musical.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons in Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota, 2013-2015. Most 101 inkjet prints depict landscapes and homes at the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and formed part of a traveling one-day exhibition by John Willis and Brent Sturlaugson, House/Home: A Work in Progress, 2015-2016.
The collection contains subject files, printed material, photographs, scrapbooks and slides on the subject of Alexander Pope and art, assembled by eighteenth-century scholar William K. Wimsatt. Much of this material may have been gathered in the course of Wimsatt's research for The Portraits of Alexander Pope (1965).
The collection consists of writings, printed material, and videocassettes relating to United States intelligence services and officers, including the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the Association of Former Intelligence Officers.