Showing Collections: 21–40 of 217
- Photographs 123
- Photographic prints 63
- Audiovisual materials 52
- American literature -- 20th century 51
- Born digital 50
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 18
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 18
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 18
- American poetry -- 20th Century 17
- Scrapbooks 17
- Authors 15
- LGBTQ resource 15
- Photograph albums 13
- Sound recordings 13
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 12
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Drawings (visual works) 10
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- English 205
- French 15
- Italian 8
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Russian 5
- Japanese 2
- Latin 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Portuguese 2
- Chinese 1
- Cherokee 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Polish 1
- Turkish 1 ∧ less
- William Reese Co. 7
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 4
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 4
- Michael Vinson 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 4
- Wiesel, Elie, 1928-2016 4
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 4
- Acton, Harold, 1904-1994 3
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 3
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Davenport, Guy, 1927-2005 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 3
- Wheeler, Monroe, 1899-1988 3
- Williams, Jonathan, 1929-2008 3 ∧ less
This collection contains writings of American author James Purdy, correspondence of Purdy and Dutch printer Jan Erik Bouman, photographs, drawings and a sketchbook by Purdy, ephemera, printed material, and computer media. Writings include typescript drafts of poems, novels, plays, and shorter works by Purdy, as well as published versions of Purdy's poems issued by Bouman's Utrecht-based press Hugin & Munin.
The collection contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, clothing, fanzines, stencils, posters, printed ephemera, and computer and audiovisual media documenting punk culture in Great Britain.
Scripts, correspondence and photographs documenting the film productions of Mary Ellen Bute and Ted Nemeth. The films represented in this collection include "Passages from James Joyce's Finnegan's Wake," "Skin of Our Teeth," and "Out of the Cradle Endlessly Rocking."
The collection contains correspondence, writings, photographs, personal papers, and printed material by or relating to American writer and editor Margaret Anderson and others.
The collection primarily consists of writings by Gilbert Cannan, containing autograph manuscripts of his novels, plays, poetry, and short stories, with some examples of his non-fiction writing, including the manuscript of his work Samuel Butler: a Critical Study. Series I holds the literary manuscripts, while Series II holds a law examination certificate and two photographs of Black Lake Cottage, in Farnham, Surrey, where Cannan lived for a time.
The Rachel Carson Papers Addition contains correspondence, writings, photographs, artwork, ephemera, and printed material of Rachel Carson. The bulk of the material documents Carson's childhood and family.
Guide to the Catalog of Photographic Prints of Backdrops for the Motion Picture Industry in California
Catalog of photographic prints of backdrops for the motion picture industry chiefly in California comprised of photographic views of sites in California from approximately 1925 to approximately 1945, with the bulk from approximately 1935.
This collection contains photographic prints, slides and negatives by photojournalist D. Michael Cheers. The bulk of the photographs contain images used for articles in Ebony South Africa, of which Cheers was managing editor from 1995-2000. Other material includes Cheers' photojournalism work, including his coverage of Jesse Jackson's presidential campaigns, the Rainbow Coalition, Jackson's meetings with Nelson Mandela, and photographs of Hugh Masekela.
The papers consist of writings, printed material, photographs, and artwork by and relating to the American author and artist Barnaby Conrad. Material relates primarily to Conrad's published works Fun While It Lasted (1969); La Fiesta Brava: The Art of the Bull Ring (1953); Matador (1952); and Barnaby Conrad's Encyclopedia of Bullfighting (1961). Among the papers are unsorted typescript and handwritten drafts of writings.