Showing Collections: 41–60 of 217
- Photographs 123
- Photographic prints 63
- Audiovisual materials 52
- American literature -- 20th century 51
- Born digital 50
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 18
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 18
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 18
- American poetry -- 20th Century 17
- Scrapbooks 17
- Authors 15
- LGBTQ resource 15
- Photograph albums 13
- Sound recordings 13
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 12
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Drawings (visual works) 10
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- English 205
- French 15
- Italian 8
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Russian 5
- Japanese 2
- Latin 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Portuguese 2
- Chinese 1
- Cherokee 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Polish 1
- Turkish 1 ∧ less
- William Reese Co. 7
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 4
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 4
- Michael Vinson 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 4
- Wiesel, Elie, 1928-2016 4
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 4
- Acton, Harold, 1904-1994 3
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 3
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Davenport, Guy, 1927-2005 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 3
- Wheeler, Monroe, 1899-1988 3
- Williams, Jonathan, 1929-2008 3 ∧ less
The collection consists of correspondence, reports, notes, photographs and printed material relating to Josephine Boardman Crane, Helen Parkhurst, the Dalton School, and to progressive education in the United States during the 1920s.
Papers relating to the history and archaeology of ancient Greece and Rome, including autograph manuscript notes and lectures, clippings of writings by Curtius, and clippings of reviews of his writings, circa 1830s-1890s; albumen photographs, drawings, and printed and manuscript maps documenting archaeological excavations in Olympia and other sites in Greece, circa 1850s-1890s; and a few autograph letters, signed, to Curtius from unidentified correspondents, 1860s-1880s.
The Jesse Deane papers and photographs contains correspondence, photographs, negatives, film, videocassettes, printed material, personal papers, artwork and other material by or relating to physique model, photographer, and gay pornographic actor Jesse Deane. Of note is a photographic album and slides that document Fire Island, N.Y. in the 1960s.
The collection contains musical scores, correspondence, photographs, musical instruments, jewelry and accessories, personal and professional papers, printed material, audiotapes, and other papers by or relating to African American jazz trombonist Vic Dickenson and his family.
The collection contains drafts and print editions of scripts, scores, and other writings by American playwrights Edward Albee and Tennessee Williams, and musical theater writer and composer Stephen Sondheim. Also included is correspondence, contracts, and other materials related to the publication of Sondheim’s and Williams’s works; photographs; printed materials, such as playbills, souvenir programs, periodicals, and clippings; and notes and inventories related to the collection.
The collection consists of artwork, notebooks, writings, correspondence, clippings, magazines, photographs, posters, books, and audiovisual and computer media by or related to Italian artist Pablo Echaurren.
52 ALS and 15 TLS from N. N. Evreinov to Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow, 6 carbons of letters from Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow to N. N. Evreinov. Also includes correspondence between Sergeĭ Aleksandrovich Evreinow and Anna Aleksandrovna Evreinova, Arthur Lourié, and various printed materials (theatrical programs, clippings, memorial notices) and photographs relating to N. N. Evreinov.
Photographic portraits of Native American poets and writers created by Christopher Felver for his book, Tending the Fire: Native Voices and Portraits (University of New Mexico Press, 2017). The collection includes ninety-seven photographs that appear in the work as well as twenty portraits not published in it.