Showing Collections: 61–80 of 217
- Photographs 123
- Photographic prints 63
- Audiovisual materials 52
- American literature -- 20th century 51
- Born digital 50
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 18
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 18
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 18
- American poetry -- 20th Century 17
- Scrapbooks 17
- Authors 15
- LGBTQ resource 15
- Photograph albums 13
- Sound recordings 13
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Archives 12
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Drawings (visual works) 10
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 9 ∧ less
- English 205
- French 15
- Italian 8
- German 7
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Russian 5
- Japanese 2
- Latin 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Portuguese 2
- Chinese 1
- Cherokee 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Polish 1
- Turkish 1 ∧ less
- William Reese Co. 7
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 4
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 4
- Michael Vinson 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 4
- Wiesel, Elie, 1928-2016 4
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 4
- Acton, Harold, 1904-1994 3
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 3
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Davenport, Guy, 1927-2005 3
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 3
- Toklas, Alice B., 1877-1967 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- West, Rebecca, 1892-1983 3
- Wheeler, Monroe, 1899-1988 3
- Williams, Jonathan, 1929-2008 3 ∧ less
The Keith Fleming Papers Relating to Edmund White contain manuscripts, research files, biographical material, photographs, sound recordings of interviews, and electronic media created and collected by Fleming while working on the biography Original Youth: The Real Story of Edmund White's Boyhood.
Correspondence, photographs, postcards, scrapbooks, and others papers compiled by Francis Willoughby Frost relating primarily to travel while accompanying United States Secretary of War William Howard Taft on a 1905 diplomatic mission resulting in the Taft-Katsura Agreement. Locations visited include Manila, Philippines, and Tokyo, Japan.
The collection consists of personal papers, personal correspondence, biographical and family papers, photographs, professional correspondence, writings, offprints, ephemera, and other printed materials documenting the life, career, and family of American economist and sociologist Franklin Henry Giddings.
The collection consists of materials by or relating to American author and businesswoman Tereze Glück, including correspondence, writings, and personal papers.
The William A. Graham collection of television scripts contains scripts and other material for American television anthology series and other programs from the mid 1950s through late 1960s.
The John Guare Papers document the work and life of the playwright and educator John Guare. The papers consist of production files, correspondence, writings, writings of others, subject files, personal effects, personal papers, photographs, printed material, and computer and audiovisual media. The bulk of the material spans the years 1962–2010.
The A. R. Gurney Papers document the life and career of American playwright and novelist A. R. Gurney and consist of correspondence, writings, printed material, and photographs.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, professional and personal papers, photographs, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers documenting the career and life of American author, curator, and gallerist Eric Gustafson. Also included are correspondence, ephemera, and photographs of Navajo artist R. C. Gorman.
The Robert Bartlett Haas Collection on Gertrude Stein and the Conference Press contains correspondence, drafts of writings, notes, photographs, printed material and papers relating to Getrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas, and the production and distribution of Conference Press publications, including Stein's What Are Masterpieces?