Showing Collections: 41–49 of 49
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 45
- Art schools 3
- Engineering -- Study and teaching 3
- Grade books 3
- Photographs 3
- Art -- Study and teaching 2
- Astronomical observatories 2
- Biochemistry -- Study and teaching 2
- College buildings 2
- College sports 2
- College sports -- Management 2
- Electrical engineering -- Study and teaching 2
- Fund raising 2
- Intramural sports 2
- Mechanical engineering -- Study and teaching 2
- Medicine -- History -- Study and teaching 2
- Motion pictures (visual works) 2
- Observatories 2
- Physical education and training 2 ∧ less
- Yale University. School of Medicine 6
- Newton, H. A. (Hubert Anson), 1830-1896 2
- Price, Derek J. de Solla (Derek John de Solla), 1922-1983 2
- Yale University. Department of Astronomy 2
- Yale University. Department of the History of Science and Medicine 2
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation 2
- Yale University. Observatory 2
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 2
- Yale University. School of Engineering 2
- Aaboe, Asger 1
- Adams, John Chester 1
- American Numismatic Society 1
- Arthur W. Wright Nuclear Structure Laboratory 1
- Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy 1
- Bromley, David Allan (D. Allan) 1
- Brouwer, Dirk, 1902- 1
- Brown, Ernest W. (Ernest William), 1866-1938 1
- Brown, Robert, 1836-1911 1
- Brush, George Jarvis, 1831-1912 1 ∧ less
The records consist of student, subject, course, and seminar files documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of the History of Science and Medicine. Included are files of department chairmen Derek de Solla Price and Asger Aaboe.
The records consist of minutes from faculty meetings of the Yale Department of the Social Sciences. Included in the minutes is information on doctoral candidates.
The records consist of minutes, reports, memoranda, rosters, agendas, and reviews documenting the activities of the Council on Planning and Priorities and the Executive Committee of the Yale Faculty of Arts and Sciences.
The records consist of subject files and reports maintained by Csaba Horvath, chair of the Yale Department of Chemical Engineering. The records document departmental affairs, undergraduate chemical engineering courses, and graduate students.
The records consist of annual reports from academic departments and programs, residential colleges, graduate and professional schools, and administrative offices of Yale University.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and newsletters of the Program in Judaic Studies at Yale University. Topics include faculty, courses and seminars, lectures, search committees, and the Yale Judaica Series.
The records consist of correspondence, subject and personnel files, memoranda, curriculum and program materials, student grades, research papers, and field trip reports documenting the administrative operations and activities of the Yale School of Engineering.