Showing Collections: 1–20 of 3771
- Storage location: Stored offsite X
- Manuscripts and Archives 2324
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 776
- Yale Divinity Library 284
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 255
- Gilmore Music Library 120
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 7
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 3
- Oral History of American Music 2 ∧ less
- Photographs 360
- Educators 231
- Families 190
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 187
- Diaries 183
- Clergy 144
- American literature -- 20th century 138
- Reproductions 124
- Authors 120
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 104
- Born digital 90
- Lawyers 89
- Account books 88
- Business 88
- Connecticut 87
- Europe 86
- Audiovisual materials 83
- Missionaries 82
- United States -- Politics and government 77
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 75 ∧ less
- English 3404
- Multiple languages 114
- French 75
- German 49
- Spanish; Castilian 36
- Russian 23
- Italian 18
- Czech 5
- Dutch; Flemish 5
- Japanese 5
- Polish 5
- Portuguese 5
- Latin 4
- Yiddish 4
- Arabic 3
- Chinese 3
- Cherokee 2
- Danish 2
- Estonian 2
- Finnish 2 ∧ less
- Yale University 1184
- Yale University. Library 70
- Yale University. School of Medicine 63
- Yale College (1718-1887) 47
- Yale University. President's Office 33
- Yale College (1887- ) 31
- Yale Law School 30
- Yale School of Drama 30
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 28
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 27
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 26
- Yale University. Divinity School 26
- American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions 24
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 24
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 22
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 22
- Yale Corporation 22
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 21
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 21
- Yale School of Music 21 ∧ less
Collection consists of mounted black and white and color reproductions of modern African, Australian, European, and Asian architecture. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders.
Collection consists of black and white glass lantern slides of Canadian and U.S. architecture to the mid-twentieth century.
Collection consists of mounted black and white and color reproductions of modern Canadian and U.S. architecture. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders.
Collection consists of black and white glass lantern slides of modern architecture, predominantly European.
: Collection consists of 25 mounted black and white and color reproductions of 20th century Japanese paintings. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders.
Yale University celebrated its 275th anniversary on 15 October 1976. The records primarily consist of background materials, drafts and transcripts of ceremonial remarks, and writings by invited speakers, including a commemorative poem by Archibald Macleish.
The materials consist of research notes, copies of articles, correspondence, outlines, drafts, and other materials compiled by Sarah Hammond (Yale College, 1999) for her senior essay titled, "A Brief History of Bladderball."
The papers contain correspondence, letterpress copybooks, legal and financial documents, diaries, maps, blueprints, and photographs, the bulk of which documents the personal life and law and business careers of Edwin Hale Abbot.
Minister and diplomat. Correspondence largely relating to Abbot's service as secretary to Daniel Webster and as an agent of the State Department in England and Canada. Included are 104 letters by Daniel Webster as well as copies of several of his speeches. State Department papers concerning controversies with England (1837-1852), newspaper clippings about Daniel Webster and miscellaneous receipts, inventories and photographs make up the remainder of the papers.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of the Accelerator Laboratories at Yale, including the 1961 addition.
Autograph manuscript letters, signed, of Janet Achurch and Charles Charrington and their correspondents. Letters concern: casting of theatrical productions; investing in theatrical projects; Charrington's involvement in the Fabian Society; and other professional and domestic topics. Correspondents include Harley Granville-Barker, William Poel, and Kate Santley. Also included is a booking sheet for the Vaudeville Theatre, London, circa 1880.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, card files, statistics, reports, and gift and acknowledgment files documenting gifts and materials received by the Acquisitions Department, Yale University Library.
Report of the Ad Hoc Committee on the Management of the Yale-Myers Forest, 1990.
The George Burton Adams Papers consist of approcimately 6,000 items. Includes correspondence concerning English history, the Yale History Department, the relationship of graduate to undergraduate education at Yale and in general, the American Historical Association, and the American Historical Review. Includes correspondence with British and American historians.
Photographs prints created and collected by Harry Adams, 1943-1985, that chiefly document events, activities, and individuals related to the African American community in the Los Angeles metropolitan area of California and his career as a professional photographer as well as his work for African American newspapers including the California Eagle and Los Angeles Sentinel.