Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Art, British 6
- Museums -- Management 6
- Art museums 4
- Museums and the Internet 3
- Art -- History 2
- Art -- Reproduction 2
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 1
- Painting -- Conservation and restoration 1 ∧ less
- Yale Center for British Art 7
- Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Collections Information and Access Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Conservation Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Exhibitions and Publications Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Imaging Services Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Information Technology Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Reference Library and Archives 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Registration Department 1 ∧ less
Call Number: A008
Call Number: A013
Scope and Contents: This collection contains collection condition surveys that have been entered into TMS.
Call Number: A015
Scope and Contents: The Conservation department records include general administrative records, such as information for annual reports, priority surveys, surveys of the permanent collection, and documentation of exhibitions and incoming and outgoing loans. Additonally, there are materials used for conservation research, which include samples of carpet and foam.
Call Number: A019
Scope and Contents: This collection contains administrative files and transparencies and photographs of artwork belonging to the Yale Center for British Art.
Call Number: A020
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of general Information Technology department records as well as those created by Lec Maj, former Head of Information Technology at the Yale Center for British Art. The materials in this collection were created from 1998 to 2013. Many represent Maj’s work with the Center creating webpages and databases for virtual exhibitions as well as multimedia objects that promoted the Center’s website. In addition, this collection includes a series of digital images...
Call Number: A011
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of various materials produced by the Yale Center for British Art from 1965 to the present. The materials include calendars, event materials, exhibition booklets, educational pamphlets, and visitor guides, as well as documentation of YCBA publications and programs. "Calendars" documents the history of the Center through its regularly-printed calendar of events and exhibitions. "Events" contains invitations and programs for lectures, symposia, dinners, and other events....
Call Number: A009
Scope and Contents: This collection comprises a run of publications by the Yale Center for British Art from 1965 to 2018.
Call Number: A029
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of Reference Library and Archives department administrative records, documentation of the Reference Library's book collection, and documents pertaining to the development of its Photograph Archive.
Call Number: A030
Scope and Contents: This collection consists of loan files, special exhibition files, accession files, and black and white photographic prints and their accompanying negatives. The photographs depict objects from Paul Mellon’s bequest.