Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- African American authors -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- African Americans -- Portraits 1
- Blacks -- Portraits 1
- Haiti -- Pictorial works 1
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Jacksonville (Fla.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Philippines -- Pictorial works 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Tougaloo (Miss.) -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
W. E. B. Du Bois Collection
Call Number: JWJ MSS 8
Overview: The W. E. B. Du Bois Collection contains Correspondence, Writings, including drafts of Dusk of Dawn, and The World and Africa, and Subject Files.
Photographs of prominent African Americans
Call Number: JWJ MSS 76
Overview: Photographs drawn from various collections in the James Weldon Johnson Collection. The collection includes predominantly images of prominent African American writers, cultural leaders, and entertainers, as well as photographs by important African American photographers. A small number of images document people and places outside the United States. The collection forms a visual record of artists, writers, actors, musicians, and politicians active chiefly in the United States from the 1920s...
Joel E. Spingarn Collection
Call Number: JWJ MSS 11
Overview: The Joel Spingarn Collection contains Correspondence with various persons, including W. E. B. Du Bois, and a German translation of a James Weldon Johnson poem done by Spingarn's wife, Amy.