Showing Collections: 1–14 of 14
- California -- Pictorial works 13
- Photographic prints 11
- Photographs 6
- Utah -- Pictorial works 4
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 4
- Yellowstone National Park -- Pictorial works 4
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 3
- Colorado -- Pictorial works 3
- Inkjet prints 3
- Nevada -- Pictorial works 3
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 3
- South Dakota -- Pictorial works 3
- Texas -- Pictorial works 3
- Wyoming -- Pictorial works 3
- Albumen prints 2
- Gelatin silver prints 2
- Indian Territory -- Pictorial works 2
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 2
- Kiowa Indians -- Pictorial works 2
- Montana -- Pictorial works 2 ∧ less
- Andrew Smith Gallery Inc. 2
- William Reese Co. 2
- Aronow, Abraham, 1940- 1
- Barboni Studio (San Francisco, Calif.) 1
- Belanger, Marion, 1957- 1
- Benson family 1
- Benson, James Bernard, 1891-1979 1
- Benson, Malcom Daniel, 1920-2015 1
- Benson, Phyllis Pearl, 1924-1996 1
- Benson, Ruth Wilhelmina Kohlstedt, 1893-1944 1
- Book Shop, LLC 1
- Carranza, Venustiano, 1859-1920 1
- Castillo de San Marcos (Saint Augustine, Fla.) 1
- Central Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Choate, J. N. (John N.), 1848-1902 1
- Collier, Charles Turner, 1853- 1
- Columbus, Harvey Saul, 1942- 1
- Divine Light Mission 1
- Fassold, Peter, approximately 1843- 1
- Fitch, Steve, 1949- 1 ∧ less
Abraham Aronow photographs
Groups of photographs that document contemporary photographers, as well as individuals related to the study of photography, 1982-2007; street photography in the San Francisco Bay Area, circa 1981-2009; sites throughout the American West, 1982-2008; and portraits and views, 1982-2017.
Photographs created by Marion Belanger, 2006-2012 and printed 2015 that document tectonic shifting of the North American Plate in California and Iceland.
Ruth Wilhelmina Kohlstedt Benson and Eloise Jeanette Benson Nicholl photographs and photograph albums of California life
Steve Fitch photographs
George W. Fox Collection of American Indian ledger drawings and photographs
Photographs of the American West
This collection includes portfolios of photographs and panoramic photographs created by Halverson that document the American West, 1987-2017.
Alfred A. Hart and Carleton E. Watkins Stereographs of the Central Pacific Railroad
Albumen stereographs and half stereographs published by Alfred A. Hart and Carleton E. Watkins of the construction of the Central Pacific Railroad in California and Utah, 1865-1869.
William E. Irwin Photographs collection
Photographs of sites and individuals in Oklahoma Territory and Indian Territory, as well as Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and other places in the American West, circa 1893-1935, chiefly created by William E. Irwin, as well as by his brothers, John Allison Irwin and Marvin Elmore Irwin.
Paul Kagan photographs of utopian communities and personal papers
Northwestern Pacific Railroad Company records
The records consist of photographs, blueprints, drawings, and reports that document the construction, maintenance, and repair of the Northwestern Pacific Railroad from Sausalito, California to Eureka, California.
Photographic order book for images of California, Hawaii, and Yellowstone National Park
Photographs of Asian Americans
Photographs of Asian Americans created by Asian American photographers and others, chiefly in California, circa 1930-1982.
Photographs of Migrant Agricultural Laborers in California
Collection of thirty-eight photographs that document aspects of housing, medical care, and education for migrant agricultural laborers in California, 1969-1971, created by photographers Harvey Saul Columbus and Calind Lewis Potts as well as by the California Farm Workers Health Service. Many of the agricultural laborers are Hispanic Americans as well as several African Americans.
Joseph Elam Stimson Photographs
Photographs chiefly of Wyoming and Utah as well as California, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska, Nevada, South Dakota and Yellowstone National Park, 1889-1921, and related primarily to the Union Pacific Railroad as well as natural and agricultural sites along its routes.