Showing Collections: 361–375 of 375
- Photographic prints 79
- Photographs 51
- Inkjet prints 27
- Drawings (visual works) 22
- Authors 19
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 19
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 17
- Photograph albums 17
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 15
- California -- Pictorial works 13
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 13
- Scrapbooks 12
- Watercolors (paintings) 12
- Commonplace books 10
- Gelatin silver prints 10
- African American authors -- 20th Century -- Archives 9
- American literature -- 20th century 9
- Audiovisual materials 9
- Diaries 9 ∧ less
- French 14
- German 10
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- Latin 4
- Finnish 1
- Great Britain. Parliament 16
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 11
- Willis, John, 1957- 7
- Great Britain. Army 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 6
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 6
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 6
- Yale University 6
- Browne, John, approximately 1608-1691 5
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 5
- James, King of England, I, 1566-1625 5
- John Willis 5
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 5
- Pym, John, 1584-1643 5
- Speck, William A. (William Alfred), 1864-1928 5
- Andrew Smith Gallery Inc. 4
- Braye, Alfred Verney-Cave, Baron, 1849-1928 4
- Buckingham, George Villiers, Duke of, 1592-1628 4
- Charles, King of England, II, 1630-1685 4
- Coburn, Alvin Langdon, 1882-1966 4 ∧ less
The collection consists of diaries and other writings, correspondence, photographs, and other papers documenting the lives of Dr. Rowland Willard and his wife Elizabeth S. Willard. Dr. Willard's diaries and autobiography chronicle in particular his travels through New Mexico in 1825.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites, events, and persons in Arizona, New Mexico, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, chiefly in 2010-2011. The collection also includes composite images related to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and a group of images from a series, "Deteriorating Media," that documents deteriorating magazines at the home of Leroy Reddest of Lost Dog Creek, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites, events, and persons in Arizona, Connecticut, New Mexico, and South Dakota in 2010-2011.
Photographs of Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons in Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota chiefly in 2013.
Photographs created by John Willis and printed as 98 inkjet color prints that document sites chiefly at South Dakota and the Mexican-American Border Region as well as Nebraska and North Dakota in 2018-2019, although predominantly in 2019.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons at Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and in South Dakota, 2015-2016. Identified locations include Batesland, Black Hills, Kyle, Lost Dog Creek, Manderson, Mount Rushmore, Oglala, Porcupine, Potato Creek, Red Shirt Table, Slim Buttes, Wanblee, and Wounded Knee.
Contains letters from various people, including colonial officials and legislators, to Fitz-John Winthrop, John Winthrop (1588-1649), John Winthrop (1606-1676), and John Winthrop (1681-1747); one letter from Fitz-John Winthrop to Joseph Dudley; and various other documents, including Abraham Pierson's elegy on Theophilus Eaton, and a brief diary by John Winthrop (1606-1676).
50 color photographs, signed, taken by Joy Wulke of landscapes in Montana and Washington, 1982-2009. 21 photographs are of the Palouse, an agricultural area encompassing parts of north central Idaho and southeastern Washington; 11 photographs are of the McFarland-White Ranch in Twodot, Montana.