Showing Collections: 1–20 of 82
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 44
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 20
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 12
- Manuscripts and Archives 2
- Yale Divinity Library 2
- Gilmore Music Library 1
- Lewis Walpole Library 1 ∧ less
- Connecticut 45
- USA 34
- Correspondence 26
- Field notebooks 21
- Maps 21
- Photographs 17
- Locality information 10
- New York 10
- Drawings (visual works) 8
- Manuscript materials 8
- Pennsylvania 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Texas 4
- Alaska 3
- Diaries 3
- Kansas 3
- Maine 3
- Medical education 3
- Medical students 3
- Medicine -- Connecticut 3 ∧ less
- French 2
- German 2
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 46
- Yale Peabody Museum 44
- Yale University. School of Medicine 12
- Yale College (1718-1887). Medical Institution 4
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 3
- Grace-New Haven Community Hospital 3
- Knight, J. (Jonathan), 1789-1864 3
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 3
- Winternitz, M. C. (Milton C.), 1885-1959 3
- Bacon, Francis, 1831-1912 2
- Bayne-Jones, Stanhope, 1888-1970 2
- Beaumont Medical Club 2
- Beecher, Charles Emerson, 1856-1904 2
- Bernard, Claude, 1813-1878 2
- Bishop, Lottie Genevieve, 1885- 2
- Blake, Francis G. (Francis Gilman), 1887-1952 2
- Blumer, George, 1872-1962 2
- Cushing, Harvey, 1869-1939 2
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 2
- Division of Entomology, Yale Peabody Museum 2 ∧ less
Thomas W. Amsden Archives
The archives of Thomas W. Amsden including maps, field notes and photographs. These focus on his 1947 Yale dissertation, "Stratigraphy and paleontology of the Brownsport Silurian of western Tennessee."
Association of Internes and Medical Students. Harvey Cushing Chapter Records
The Association of Internes and Medical Students (AIMS), which advocated for progressive causes such as national health insurance, was organized by medical school chapters. The Harvey Cushing Chapter was the Yale School of Medicine chapter. The collection contains correspondence, a report, and minutes of the chapter and material on national AIMS activities.
Morris Tyler family collection of John James Audubon
Joel Barlow Collection
Charles Emerson Beecher Archives
The archives of Charles Emerson Beecher including illustrations, catalogs, notes and locality information encompassing his career at Yale, and focusing on his work with fossil invertebrates.
Charles Emerson Beecher Archives
The archives of Charles Emerson Beecher, particulary those dealing with his work on freshwater mollusca.
Amos Gerry Beman Scrapbooks
Marion W. Boesel Archives
Archives of Marion W. Boesel
Frederick A. Braun Archives
The archives of Frederick A. Braun including personal collection notes, his original catalog, and information regarding the contents and sale of his collection to Yale.
Derek E. Briggs Archives
The archives of Derek E. Briggs encompassing his career at Yale. These include primarily specimen information.
Stephen Henry Bronson collection
Katharine Jeanette Bush Archives
Archives of Katharine J. Bush related to her work and reasearch at Yale Univeristy and the Peabody Museum.
Susan H. Butts Archives
The archives of Susan H. Butts encompassing her career at Yale. These include field notebooks and maps.
Joseph G. Carter Archives
The archives of Joseph G. Carter including field notes, photographs and locality information. Much of the material is photographs and drawings used in publications.
Michael L. Charney papers
Wesley Roswell Coe Archives
The archives of Wesley Roswell Coe accumulated over his lifetime, notably including Yale teaching and research materials.
Coleman Brothers Collection
James Dwight Dana Archives
Archives of James Dana, mostly dealing with invertebrate zoology.
Division of Botany Archives
The archives of the Division of Botany, icluding those of the Connecticut Botanical Society.
Associates Of The Department Of Entomology Archives
Miscellaneous Archives from associated people with in the department of Entomology.