Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 3
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Yale University 3
- American Temperance Society 1
- Association Against the Prohibition Amendment 1
- Brehm, Marie Caroline, -1926 1
- Demorest, William Jennings, 1822-1895 1
- Division of Invertebrate Zoology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Division of Vertebrate Paleontology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Gough, John B. (John Bartholomew), 1817-1886 1
- Levy, Edward G., 1898-1990 1
- Mathew, Theobald, 1790-1856 1
- Nation, Carry Amelia, 1846-1911 1
- Remington, Charles Lee, 1922-2007 1
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union 1
- Woolley, John G. (John Granville), 1850-1922 1
- Yale Peabody Museum 1 ∧ less
Division of Invertebrate Zoology Archives
Call Number: IZAR.000949
Overview: These are the miscellaneous archives associated with the Division of the Invertebrate Zoology.
Division of Vertebrate Paleontology Archives
Call Number: VPAR.000239
Overview: These are the miscellaneous archives associated with the Division of Vertebrate Paleontology.
Edward G. Levy collection relating to temperance
Call Number: GEN MSS 956
Overview: Papers and other materials collected by Edward G. Levy, relating to temperance and prohibition, most 19th-early 20th centuries, most from the United States, with a small amount of material about temperance in Great Britain. Materials include documents and fragments, signed, by temperance advocates Marie Caroline Brehm, John B. Gough, Theobald Mathew, and John G. Woolley; a circular letter of the American Temperance Society, 1832; printed license and tax documents issued by the United States...
Dates: 1794-1970s, bulk 1880-1970
Charles Lee Remington Archives
Call Number: ENTAR.000001
Overview: The archives of Charles Lee Remington, accumulated over his lifetime, notably including Yale teaching and research materials.