Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th Century 7
- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration 3
- Art historians 2
- Art museum directors 2
- Art museums 2
- Architects -- Interviews 1
- Architectural photography 1
- Art -- History 1
- Art museums -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Yale Center for British Art 7
- Prown, Jules David, 1930- 3
- Mellon, Paul 2
- Bjork, Zach 1
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 1
- Clement, Constance 1
- Cook, John Wesley, 1933- 1
- Klotz, Heinrich 1
- Latour, Alessandra 1
- Meyers, Jack 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Communications and Marketing Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Office of the Director 1 ∧ less
This collection consists of audio and video material about the Yale Center for British Art that has been created by other entities. Highlights of the collection include media about the opening of the Center, documentaries from television and public radio related to the Center and its exhibitions, and the film “Something to Brighten up the Morning” about Paul Mellon's horse Mill Reef.
This collection consists of verbatim transcripts from the interviews of Louis I. Kahn conducted by John W. Cook and Heinrich Klotz between July 15, 1969 and April 5, 1970. It also includes the hardcover book produced from these interviews: “Louis I. Kahn in Conversation: Interviews with John W Cook and Heinrich Klotz, 1969-1970” edited by Jules David Prown and Karen E. Denavit, published in 2014, and signed by both editors on April 15, 2015.
This collection comprises two audio cassette tape recordings, as well as their digitized versions, of an interview of Jules David Prown by Alessandra Latour, held in New Haven, Connecticut on June 23, 1982. In the interview, Prown discusses architect Louis I. Kahn and his work.
This collection consists of material related to the construction and maintenance of the Yale Center for British Art. It includes correspondence, publications, architectural sketches, mechanical specification notebooks, photographs, and slides.