Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Agriculture -- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Albumen prints 1
- California -- Pictorial works 1
- Cyanotypes (photographic prints) 1
- Gelatin silver prints 1
- Idaho -- Pictorial works 1
- Kansas -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscape photography -- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Missouri -- Pictorial works 1
- Nevada -- Pictorial works 1
- Oklahoma -- Pictorial works 1
- Photographic postcards 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Postcards 1
- Railroads -- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Sod houses -- Nebraska -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- Butcher, Solomon D. (Solomon Devore), 1856-1927 1
- S.D. Butcher & Son 1
- Stimson, Joseph Elam, 1870-1952 1
- Union Pacific Railroad Company 1
Photographs and photographic postcards created by Solomon Devore Butcher of Nebraska, circa 1870-1916. Identified locations include Alliance, Anselmo, Ansley, Arcadia, Arnold, Bayard, Broken Bow, Callaway, Cozad, Crawford, Gibbon, Gothenburg, Kearney, Maxwell, Merna, Oconto, Pleasanton, Seneca, Shelton, and Wood River. Depicted are towns, businesses, events, sod houses, and landscapes.
Included are postcards of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
Photographs chiefly of Wyoming and Utah as well as California, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska, Nevada, South Dakota and Yellowstone National Park, 1889-1921, and related primarily to the Union Pacific Railroad as well as natural and agricultural sites along its routes.