Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Albumen prints 2
- California -- Pictorial works 2
- Colorado -- Pictorial works 2
- Nebraska -- Pictorial works 2
- Photographic prints 2
- South Dakota -- Pictorial works 2
- Utah -- Pictorial works 2
- Agriculture -- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Cyanotypes (photographic prints) 1
- Gelatin silver prints 1
- Half stereographs 1
- Idaho -- Pictorial works 1
- Kansas -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscape photography -- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Missouri -- Pictorial works 1
- Nevada -- Pictorial works 1
- Oklahoma -- Pictorial works 1
- Photographic postcards 1
- Postcards 1 ∧ less
- Butcher, Solomon D. (Solomon Devore), 1856-1927 1
- Central Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Hart, Alfred A., 1816-1908 1
- S.D. Butcher & Son 1
- Stimson, Joseph Elam, 1870-1952 1
Photographs and photographic postcards created by Solomon Devore Butcher of Nebraska, circa 1870-1916. Identified locations include Alliance, Anselmo, Ansley, Arcadia, Arnold, Bayard, Broken Bow, Callaway, Cozad, Crawford, Gibbon, Gothenburg, Kearney, Maxwell, Merna, Oconto, Pleasanton, Seneca, Shelton, and Wood River. Depicted are towns, businesses, events, sod houses, and landscapes.
Included are postcards of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
Albumen stereographs and half stereographs published by Alfred A. Hart and Carleton E. Watkins of the construction of the Central Pacific Railroad in California and Utah, 1865-1869.
Photographs chiefly of Wyoming and Utah as well as California, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska, Nevada, South Dakota and Yellowstone National Park, 1889-1921, and related primarily to the Union Pacific Railroad as well as natural and agricultural sites along its routes.