Showing Collections: 1–10 of 10
- South Dakota -- Pictorial works 9
- Inkjet prints 8
- Photographic prints 7
- Photographs 7
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 5
- Nebraska -- Pictorial works 4
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 4
- California -- Pictorial works 3
- Colorado -- Pictorial works 3
- Dakota Access Pipeline -- Pictorial works 3
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 3
- Nevada -- Pictorial works 3
- North Dakota -- Pictorial works 3
- Pine Ridge Indian Reservation (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Utah -- Pictorial works 3
- Wyoming -- Pictorial works 3
- Batesland (S.D.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Black Hills (S.D. and Wyo.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Indians of North America -- Political activity -- Pictorial works 2
- Indians of North America -- Portraits 2 ∧ less
- Willis, John, 1957- 6
- John Willis 5
- Andrew Smith Gallery Inc. 2
- Thomas, James Edward, 1957- 2
- Butcher, Solomon D. (Solomon Devore), 1856-1927 1
- Fitch, Steve, 1949- 1
- Halverson, Karen, 1941- 1
- Hollywood Bowl (Los Angeles, Calif.) 1
- Kills Pretty Enemy, Gilbert, III 1
- Maldonado, Quinton, 1982- 1
- Paul Kopeikin Gallery 1
- Pulliam, Joe 1
- Red Cloud, 1822-1909 1
- S.D. Butcher & Son 1
- Stimson, Joseph Elam, 1870-1952 1
- Union Pacific Railroad Company 1
- Wilcox, Dwayne 1
- Yellow Bull, Jennifer 1 ∧ less
Photographs and photographic postcards created by Solomon Devore Butcher of Nebraska, circa 1870-1916. Identified locations include Alliance, Anselmo, Ansley, Arcadia, Arnold, Bayard, Broken Bow, Callaway, Cozad, Crawford, Gibbon, Gothenburg, Kearney, Maxwell, Merna, Oconto, Pleasanton, Seneca, Shelton, and Wood River. Depicted are towns, businesses, events, sod houses, and landscapes.
Included are postcards of Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and South Dakota.
Photographs chiefly of Wyoming and Utah as well as California, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska, Nevada, South Dakota and Yellowstone National Park, 1889-1921, and related primarily to the Union Pacific Railroad as well as natural and agricultural sites along its routes.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites, events, and persons in Arizona, New Mexico, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, chiefly in 2010-2011. The collection also includes composite images related to Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and a group of images from a series, "Deteriorating Media," that documents deteriorating magazines at the home of Leroy Reddest of Lost Dog Creek, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites, events, and persons in Arizona, Connecticut, New Mexico, and South Dakota in 2010-2011.
Photographs created by John Willis and printed as 98 inkjet color prints that document sites chiefly at South Dakota and the Mexican-American Border Region as well as Nebraska and North Dakota in 2018-2019, although predominantly in 2019.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons at Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and in South Dakota, 2015-2016. Identified locations include Batesland, Black Hills, Kyle, Lost Dog Creek, Manderson, Mount Rushmore, Oglala, Porcupine, Potato Creek, Red Shirt Table, Slim Buttes, Wanblee, and Wounded Knee.