Showing Collections: 281–300 of 410
- Photographic prints 83
- Photographs 52
- Inkjet prints 27
- Drawings (visual works) 22
- Authors 21
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 21
- Photograph albums 19
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 18
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 16
- Scrapbooks 14
- California -- Pictorial works 13
- Watercolors (paintings) 13
- West (U.S.) -- Pictorial works 13
- Audiovisual materials 10
- Commonplace books 10
- Gelatin silver prints 10
- African American authors -- 20th Century -- Archives 9
- American literature -- 20th century 9
- Diaries 9 ∧ less
- English 376
- French 29
- German 15
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Italian 7
- Latin 4
- Multiple languages 2
- Finnish 1
- Norwegian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Sanskrit 1
- Swedish 1
- Tibetan 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1 ∧ less
- Great Britain. Parliament 16
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 11
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 7
- Speck, William A. (William Alfred), 1864-1928 7
- Willis, John, 1957- 7
- Great Britain. Army 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 6
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 6
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 6
- Yale University 6
- Browne, John, approximately 1608-1691 5
- James, King of England, I, 1566-1625 5
- John Willis 5
- O'Neill, Eugene, 1888-1953 5
- Pym, John, 1584-1643 5
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 5
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 5
- Andrew Smith Gallery Inc. 4
- Beerbohm, Max, Sir, 1872-1956 4
- Braye, Alfred Verney-Cave, Baron, 1849-1928 4 ∧ less
Contains letters from Piozzi to various people, including Thomas Cadell, William Augustus Conway, and Penelope Pennington; one letter from William Seward that is addressed to Henry Thrale but written to Piozzi; and a manuscript version of Piozzi's poem, "The Three Warnings."
Correspondence, writings, and other papers that document the lives and work of William Pitt, Earl of Chatham (1708-1778) and his son, William Pitt (1759-1806). Correspondents include John Murray, Duke of Atholl;George Nugent Temple Grenville, Marquess of Buckingham; Philip Yorke, Earl of Hardwicke; and George William Frederick Osborne, Duke of Leeds.
The papers contain correspondence with artistic and literary friends, Plank art work, art work of others, writings of friends, and a small quantity of personal papers. Prominent correspondents include H. D., Sylvia Townsend Warner, and Patrick White.
Anonymous MS collection.
Contains letters from Pope to various people, including John Conduitt, Robert Craggs Nugent, and Jonathan Richardson; a holograph draft of Pope's translation of the first 48 lines of Book 8 of Homer's "Iliad"; a holograph inscription for Jonathan Swift's grandfather's tomb (with holograph notes by Swift); and an album (formerly owned by John Murray) that contains material by and about Pope.
Inkjet prints created in 2011 by printmakers of their own black-and-white photographic work, 1995-2011, that they compiled as portfolios and exchanged in conjunction with the meeting of the Society of Photographic Educators in Atlanta, Georgia, March 2011.
63 pencil, pen and ink, and wash drawings, signed, of buildings and architectural details, sculpture, and other subjects, chiefly in France, Northern Germany and Antwerp.
The papers consist of diaries, 1872-81, recording Silas Reed's travels to and from Boston, Washington, and the West, letters and telegrams received, and family and business affairs. Correspondence and business papers, 1841-93, contain letters with the Anthony and Reed families and colleagues, tax and property documents, material, including maps, regarding mines and mining in Missouri and Utah, and financial papers.
Consists of an extra-illustrated copy that includes letters and signatures.