Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Notebooks 4
- Watercolors (paintings) 4
- Letters 3
- Sketchbooks 3
- Antiquities 2
- Correspondence 2
- Graphite drawings 2
- Photographs 2
- Travel sketches -- France 2
- Women travelers -- Great Britain 2
- Africa, North -- Antiquities 1
- Africa, North -- Description and travel 1
- Anglo-Burmese War, 2nd, 1852 1
- Anti-Catholicism 1
- Antwerp (Belgium) -- Description and travel 1
- Balls (Parties) -- France 1
- Belgium -- Description and travel 1
- Blue Nile River Valley (Ethiopia and Sudan) 1
- Botany 1 ∧ less
- Abington, Frances Barton, 1737-1815 1
- Adelcrantz, Carl Fredrik, 1716-1796 1
- Albert, Prince Consort, consort of Victoria, Queen of Great Britain, 1819-1861 1
- Bacon, John, 1740-1799 1
- Balugani, Luigi Antonio Melchiorre, 1737-1771 1
- Banks, Joseph, 1743-1820 1
- Beaumont, George Howland, Sir, 1753-1827 1
- Boxer (Ship : 1855-1865) 1
- Breda, C. F. von (Carl Fredrik), 1759-1818 1
- Bruce, James, 1730-1794 1
- Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797 1
- Burke, Jane Mary Nugent, 1734-1812 1
- Carr family 1
- Carr, Anna Margaret, 1797-1872 1
- Carr, Harriet, 1829-1889 1
- Carr, Ralph Edward, 1833-1892 (History of the family of Carr of Dunston Hill, Co. Durham) 1
- Carr, Thomas William, 1830-1912 1
- Catherine, Empress of Russia, II, 1729-1796 1
- Cleopatra (Ship : 1843) 1
- Cranworth, Laura Rolfe, Lady, 1807-1868 1 ∧ less
The collection comprises travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material concerning the Carr family of Northumberland, England.
The collection comprises illustrated manuscript diaries of Ellen Fenton of Haven Green House, Ealing, which chronicle her summer family vacations to Boulogne-sur-Mer, 1854-1862, in nine volumes.
The collection comprises correspondence, photographs, sketchbooks, travel journals, notebooks, and printed material concerning Charles Jones (1780-1850) and his descendants. The correspondence spans the better part of the nineteenth century (1805-1878), with the bulk of the letters dating from the 1830s, 1840s, and 1850s; it offers a window into the life of a large middle-class dissenting family in mid nineteenth-century London.
The collection comprises personal diaries, watercolors, and drawings by Robert Provo Norris, most of which were created while he was a soldier stationed on the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa during the Frontier ("Kaffir") Wars of the 1840s and 1850s.
The collection comprises the drawings, diary, and log books of Edwin Augustus Porcher, from tours of duty to South and East Asia (1849-1853) aboard the HMS Cleopatra and the Mediterranean and North Africa (1857-60) aboard the HMS Hibernia, HMS Kertch and HMS Boxer.
The collection comprises correspondence, notebooks, writings, and other manuscript material by or about the artist Joshua Reynolds.
The collection comprises diaries, notebooks, and other manuscript documents concerning the travels of James Wales in India, with a particular focus on antiquities of Poona and the nearby cave temples of Ellora.