Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Correspondence 4
- Photographs 3
- Illustration of books 2
- Sketchbooks 2
- Abstract art 1
- Account books 1
- Africa, North -- Antiquities 1
- Africa, North -- Description and travel 1
- Albumen prints 1
- Antiquities 1
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 1
- Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions 1
- Artists -- Great Britain 1
- Artists' books 1
- Blue Nile River Valley (Ethiopia and Sudan) 1
- Botany 1
- Bruce, James, 1730-1794. Travels to discover the source of the Nile 1
- Children's books 1
- China painting 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Acland, Henry W. (Henry Wentworth), 1815-1900 1
- Alloway, Lawrence, 1926-1990 1
- Balugani, Luigi Antonio Melchiorre, 1737-1771 1
- Beaufort, Daniel Augustus, 1739-1821 1
- Bruce, James, 1730-1794 1
- Circle Press 1
- Del Renzio, Toni 1
- Dubuffet, Jean, 1901-1985 1
- Edgeworth, Richard Lovell, 1744-1817 1
- Hamilton, Richard, 1922-2011 1
- Haywood, Helen, 1908-1995 1
- Henderson, Nigel, 1917-1985 1
- Herkomer Art School 1
- Herkomer, Bertha, 1858-1943 1
- Herkomer, Herman Gustave, 1862-1935 1
- Herkomer, Hubert von, Sir, 1849-1914 1
- Herkomer, John, 1821-1913 1
- Herkomer, Lorenz, 1825-1888 1
- Independent Group (Association : Great Britain) 1
- Institute of Contemporary Arts (London, England) 1 ∧ less
The collection comprises eight volumes of designs for the painting of Worcester porcelain and one account book, the work of Henry Taylor (1825-1888), his father James Taylor (1790-1852), and his grandfather William Taylor.
The collection comprises designs, notes & miscellaneous papers relating to buildings and agricultural improvements for Edgeworthstown, Richard Lovell Edgeworth's model village in Ireland, 1796-1815. Most of the designs and notes are by Daniel Augustus Beaufort, father in law of R.L. Edgeworth.
The collection comprises material related to the work of Helen Haywood, illustrator of children's books. The material includes drawings, mock-ups, and typed stories.
The collection comprises correspondence, scrapbooks, photographs, prints, drawings, and publications concerning Hubert von Herkomer, and Herkomer's family.
The collection comprises archival material for projects created by or for the Circle Press, including drawings, plans, experiments, prototypes, texts, correspondence, posters, blocks, plates, cutting and creasing forms, and some wood and metal type.
The collection comprises collage books, collages, drawings, palettes, and posters by John McHale, with related printed material, including catalogs, periodicals, ephemera, and small posters.