Showing Collections: 1–8 of 8
- Arts Council of Great Britain 1
- Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973 1
- Backhouse, Edward, 1808-1879 1
- Backhouse, John Mounsey 1
- Backhouse, Lucy Backhouse, 1812-1872 1
- Backhouse, Rachel, 1826-1898 1
- Backhouse, Thomas J. (Thomas James), 1810-1857 1
- Backus family 1
- Barclay, Ann Ford, 1822-1913 1
- Barclay, Elizabeth Gurney 1
- Begaye, Mary Frances 1
- Benn, Timothy, 1936-2019 1
- Bottomley, Gordon, 1874-1948 1
- Brand, John, 1744-1806 1
- British Broadcasting Corporation 1
- Brooks, Ivan Wilkinson, 1891-1952 1
- Browne, William, 1590-approximately 1645 1
- Camden Arts Centre 1
- Carfax & Co 1
- Cattermole, Charles, active 1859 1 ∧ less
Call Number: MSS 13
Overview: The collection comprises etchings, lithographs, and drawings by Edward Backhouse, Edward Backhouse Mounsey, and other members of the Backhouse and Mounsey families of Darlington (County Durham) in the early 19th century.
Call Number: MSS 9
Overview: This collection comprises costume and set design drawings by Edgar Hockley depicting late-Victorian London stage productions. Also present are theatre programs and clippings from the same period.
Dates: 1886-1924, bulk 1886-1897
Call Number: MSS 59
Overview: The collection comprises correspondence, manuscript writings, lists of drawings, and printed material concerning the author and artist Edward Lear.
Dates: ca. 1840-1985
Call Number: MSS 16
Overview: The collection comprises ten original sketchbooks, albums, and scrapbooks compiled by Mary Leighton and her children, 1824-1860.
Call Number: MSS 15
Overview: The collection comprises sketchbooks, writings, and correspondence by Charles Robert Leslie (1794-1859) and his family.
Dates: circa 1812-1900
Call Number: MSS 24
Overview: This collection comprises letters from Paul Nash to Mercia Oakley, written from 1909 to 1918.
Dates: 1909-1951, bulk 1909-1912
Call Number: MSS 20
Overview: The collection includes two albums containing Parker's own record of the sale of his paintings and prints from his paintings.
Call Number: MSS 14
Overview: The collection comprises original work by Sam Smith including ink drawings, mock-ups, hand-carved wooden boats, paper model sets, typescripts, and correspondence.
Dates: 1972-1996, bulk 1972-1979