Showing Collections: 1–20 of 50
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 31
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 15
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 3
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Maps 34
- Connecticut 21
- USA 18
- Correspondence 13
- Field notebooks 13
- Photographs 12
- Maps (documents) 8
- New York 7
- Locality information 6
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Manuscript materials 4
- Ledgers 3
- Pennsylvania 3
- Photographic prints 3
- Texas 3
- Alaska -- Description and travel 2
- Canada 2
- Diaries 2
- Kansas 2
- Labels 2 ∧ less
- English 49
- French 1
- Yale University 31
- Yale Peabody Museum 28
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 2
- Abbott, Lyman, 1835-1922 1
- Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition (1909 Seattle, Wash.) 1
- Alison, Francis, 1705-1779 1
- Amsden, Thomas William 1
- Anthony, Arthur Cox, 1866- 1
- Anthony, Clara James Reed, 1840- 1
- Anthony, Nathan, 1832-1881 1
- Anthony, Nathan, Jr., 1872- 1
- Anthony, Silas Reed, 1863- 1
- Archives, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Armstrong, S. C. (Samuel Chapman), 1839-1893 1
- Arnold, Benedict, 1741-1801 1
- Art on the Underground (Program) 1
- Baird, Spencer Fullerton, 1823-1887 1
- Baker, Marcus, 1849-1903 1
- Ball, M. D. (Mottrom Dulany), 1835-1887 1
- Balugani, Luigi Antonio Melchiorre, 1737-1771 1 ∧ less
Thomas W. Amsden Archives
The archives of Thomas W. Amsden including maps, field notes and photographs. These focus on his 1947 Yale dissertation, "Stratigraphy and paleontology of the Brownsport Silurian of western Tennessee."
Yale Peabody Museum Archives
Archives of the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History.
M. D. Ball papers
Charles Emerson Beecher Archives
The archives of Charles Emerson Beecher including illustrations, catalogs, notes and locality information encompassing his career at Yale, and focusing on his work with fossil invertebrates.
Wendell Clark Bennett Archives
The archives of Wendell Clark Bennett, accumulated through his time at Yale.
Hiram Bingham III Archives
The archives of Hiram Bingham III, accumulated during his time at Yale.
Marshall Bond papers
Martha Bradstreet papers
Frederick A. Braun Archives
The archives of Frederick A. Braun including personal collection notes, his original catalog, and information regarding the contents and sale of his collection to Yale.
British transportation ephemera collection
The collection comprises British printed transportation ephemera, including maps, guides, and promotional material.
James Bruce archive
Michael D. Coe Archives
The archives of Michael D. Coe, accumulated during his time at Yale.
Anthropology Division Archives
The miscellaneous archives of the Division of Anthropology.
Division of Botany Archives
The archives of the Division of Botany, icluding those of the Connecticut Botanical Society.
Division of Invertebrate Zoology Archives
These are the miscellaneous archives associated with the Division of the Invertebrate Zoology.
Division of Paleobotany Archives
The archives of the Division of Paleobotany, including those of the Princteton University paleobotanical collections.
Division of Vertebrate Paleontology Archives
These are the miscellaneous archives associated with the Division of Vertebrate Paleontology.
William Downie papers relating to exploration of British Columbia
Papers consist of diaries, correspondence, writings, printed works, photographs, maps, and other materials that document William Downie's life, interest, and travels in the Northwest, particularly during the 1850s and 1860s. The papers offer evidence of early exploration and mining operations in British Columbia, particularly in the Quesnel Forks area by the Quesnelle Mining Company. Downie's interest and encounters with indigenous inhabitants are recorded.
James Forbes archive: A voyage from England to Bombay with descriptions in Asia, Africa, and South America
Hugo R. Greiner Archives
The archives of Hugo R. Greiner composed of maps and stratigraphic sections.