Showing Collections: 41–51 of 51
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 31
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 16
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 3
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- English 50
- French 1
- Yale University 31
- Yale Peabody Museum 28
- Washington, George, 1732-1799 2
- Abbott, Lyman, 1835-1922 1
- Alaska-Yukon-Pacific Exposition (1909 Seattle, Wash.) 1
- Alison, Francis, 1705-1779 1
- Amsden, Thomas William 1
- Anthony, Arthur Cox, 1866- 1
- Anthony, Clara James Reed, 1840- 1
- Anthony, Nathan, 1832-1881 1
- Anthony, Nathan, Jr., 1872- 1
- Anthony, Silas Reed, 1863- 1
- Archives, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Armstrong, S. C. (Samuel Chapman), 1839-1893 1
- Arnold, Benedict, 1741-1801 1
- Art on the Underground (Program) 1
- Baird, Spencer Fullerton, 1823-1887 1
- Baker, Marcus, 1849-1903 1
- Ball, M. D. (Mottrom Dulany), 1835-1887 1
- Balugani, Luigi Antonio Melchiorre, 1737-1771 1 ∧ less
Call Number: IPAR.001128
Overview: The archives of Ian G. Speden including maps related to his Yale dissertation, "Paleozoology of Lamellibranchia from the type area of Fox Hills Formation, (Maestrichtian), South Dakota."
Call Number: WA MSS 442-445
Overview: The Stevens papers contain correspondence, reports, memoranda, and maps documenting the 1856 declaration of martial law in Washington Territory and Indian hostilities, relations with the Hudson's Bay Company and the Puget Sound Agricultural Company, and political events during Steven's administration (WA MSS 442-444). In 1857, Stevens prepared a map of the Washington and Nebraska territories for his report on the railroad survey with information on various Indian tribes, reservations,...
Call Number: GEN MSS 1475
Overview: The Ezra Stiles Papers contain correspondence; autograph manuscript writings, many incorporating maps and drawings; personal papers and artifacts; family papers; and writings by others and printed material owned by Ezra Stiles or the Stiles family. Correspondence, 1740s-1795, consists of incoming letters, autograph manuscript copies of outgoing letters, and related family and third-party correspondence. Writings by Stiles, 1740s-1795, include research notes, drafts, and other works, with...
Dates: 1667-1991, bulk 1740-1795
Call Number: IPAR.001198
Overview: The archives of Karl M. Waage encompassing his career at Yale. These include annotated maps, field notebooks, photographs, correspondence, and biographical material.
Call Number: WA MSS S-2564
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence, printed materials, personal papers, and photographs of William H. Wright of Chicago, Illinois, documenting the mining industry in Washington State's St. Helens Mining District during the first decades of the twentieth century. The bulk of the material is correspondence relating to investments that William and his wife Ella made in southwestern Washington, and includes materials documenting stockholder relations with specific Washington and Oregon mining...