Showing Collections: 1–20 of 60
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 27
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 27
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 3
- Manuscripts and Archives 1
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 1
- Lewis Walpole Library 1 ∧ less
- Watercolors (paintings) 27
- Correspondence 14
- Drawings (visual works) 13
- Painters -- Great Britain 13
- Graphite drawings 8
- Letters 7
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 6
- Engravings (prints) 6
- Painting, British -- 19th century 6
- Pen and ink drawings 6
- Photographic prints 6
- Artists -- Great Britain 5
- Botanical illustrations 5
- Diaries 5
- Etchings (prints) 5
- Sketchbooks 5
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 4
- Artists 4
- Lithographs 4
- Painting -- Great Britain 4 ∧ less
- English 53
- German 3
- French 2
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 2
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 7
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 4
- Burne-Jones, Edward Coley, 1833-1898 3
- Demuth, Charles, 1883-1935 3
- Gainsborough, Thomas, 1727-1788 3
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 3
- Hunt, William Holman, 1827-1910 3
- McBride, Henry, 1867-1962 3
- Millais, John Everett, 1829-1896 3
- Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood 3
- Rossetti, Dante Gabriel, 1828-1882 3
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 3
- Stein, Leo, 1872-1947 3
- West, Benjamin, 1738-1820 3
- Yale Peabody Museum 3
- Yale University 3
- Alden, James Madison, 1834-1922 2
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 2
- Beaumont, George Howland, Sir, 1753-1827 2
- Bell, Vanessa, 1879-1961 2 ∧ less
The collection comprises etchings, lithographs, and drawings by Edward Backhouse, Edward Backhouse Mounsey, and other members of the Backhouse and Mounsey families of Darlington (County Durham) in the early 19th century.
The collection comprises correspondence from the artistic partners, Duncan Grant and Vanessa Bell, to the art historian Kenneth Clark and his wife, Elizabeth “Jane” (née Martin).
The collection comprises letters from Edward Burne-Jones to John Ruskin, written from 1862 to ca. 1889.
The collection contains more than 1,000 drawings, sketches and watercolors by Edward Francis Burney, other members of the Burney family, members of the Hoare family, James Pattison Cockburn, and Edward Lear.
This collection includes letters sent by John Everett Millais and Frederic Leighton to Philip Hermogenes Calderon from 1886 to 1896.
The collection comprises travel sketches, scrapbooks, and genealogical material concerning the Carr family of Northumberland, England.
The collection consists of artwork by Ugo Carrega. It primarily documents Carrega's concrete or visual poetry, and includes examples of paintings, mixed media, and sculpture.
Watercolor paintings and sketches by Louis Choris of the Aleutian Islands, Alaska, the Bering Sea and the Alaskan Natives living on those lands, as well as other Arctic peoples including Chukchi and Itelmens in Russia. Made on the Kotzebue Expedition, 1815-1818.
The collection comprises eight volumes of designs for the painting of Worcester porcelain and one account book, the work of Henry Taylor (1825-1888), his father James Taylor (1790-1852), and his grandfather William Taylor.
A collection of 199 drawings and watercolors by Pueblo, Navajo, Apache, Cheyenne, and Kiowa artists, much of it student work, collected by Elizabeth Willis DeHuff, wife of a superintendent of the Santa Fe Indian School and an early art instructor of many of the artists.
The collection comprises illustrated manuscript diaries of Ellen Fenton of Haven Green House, Ealing, which chronicle her summer family vacations to Boulogne-sur-Mer, 1854-1862, in nine volumes.