Showing Collections: 1–20 of 20
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 16
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 3
- Lewis Walpole Library 1
- Photographs 16
- Maps 12
- Connecticut 8
- Correspondence 8
- Field notebooks 8
- USA 6
- Manuscript materials 4
- Locality information 3
- New York 3
- Labels 2
- Ledgers 2
- Peru 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Alberta -- Description and travel 1
- Alberta -- Pictorial works 1
- Australia 1
- Bolivia 1
- Book collecting 1
- Caribbean 1 ∧ less
- Yale Peabody Museum 12
- Marsh, Othniel Charles, 1831-1899 2
- American Red Cross. Connecticut Branch 1
- Auchincloss, Emma Brewster Jennings, 1861-1942 1
- Bacon, Leonard, 1887-1954 1
- Bennett, Wendell Clark 1
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 1
- Bingham, Hiram, 1875-1956 1
- Burgess, W. Starling (William Starling), 1878-1947 1
- Carter, Joseph G. 1
- Chamberlain, Samuel, 1895-1975 1
- Coe, Michael D. 1
- Div. of Anthropology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Division of Entomology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Division of Invertebrate Zoology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- Division of Vertebrate Paleontology, Yale Peabody Museum 1
- First Congregational Church (Farmington, Conn.) 1
- Frissell, Varick, 1903-1931 1
- Glidden, Anna Dale Biddle Burgess, 1902-1984 1 ∧ less
The archives of Joseph G. Carter including field notes, photographs and locality information. Much of the material is photographs and drawings used in publications.
Miscellaneous Archives from associated people with in the department of Entomology.
The archives of Neil H. Landman including locality information, photographs, and copies of notebooks. This collection focuses on Landman's work with scaphitid ammonoids.
The collection contains correspondence, personal and family papers, and financial records that document the life, interests, and work of the American philanthropist Annie Burr Auchincloss Lewis (1902-1959).
Photographs created by Alexander Lmanian that document locations and events in Washington, D.C., and its vicinity, 1964-1968, as well as New Haven, Connecticut, 1968-1969. The images of Washington document the physical impact of riots on the city following the assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr., April 4-8, 1968.
These are O C. Marsh Archives associated with the Division of Invertebrate Paleontology. This is only a small sample of his archives associated with Yale University.
The archives of A. Lee McAlester including mostly maps and photographs encompassing his career at Yale. These focus on his 1960 Yale dissertation, "Pelecypod faunas of the Late Devonian Chemung Stage, central New York."
The archives of Karl M. Waage encompassing his career at Yale. These include annotated maps, field notebooks, photographs, correspondence, and biographical material.