Showing Collections: 181–200 of 745
- Storage location: Stored onsite X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 406
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 72
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 72
- Manuscripts and Archives 28
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 21
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Yale Divinity Library 14
- Oral History of American Music 12
- Gilmore Music Library 11
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 9 ∧ less
- Photographs 110
- Photographic prints 84
- Correspondence 82
- Connecticut 45
- Drawings (visual works) 40
- USA 37
- Maps 34
- Field notebooks 30
- Inkjet prints 27
- Watercolors (paintings) 27
- Diaries 26
- Authors 24
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 21
- Photograph albums 21
- Scrapbooks 19
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 18
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- Engravings (prints) 17
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 16
- Letters 16 ∧ less
- English 700
- French 39
- German 19
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Italian 9
- Latin 5
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 3
- Dutch; Flemish 2
- Multiple languages 2
- Chinese 1
- Finnish 1
- Hebrew 1
- Japanese 1
- Korean 1
- Persian 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Sanskrit 1
- Swedish 1
- Tibetan 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 93
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 18
- Yale University. School of Medicine 18
- Great Britain. Parliament 16
- Yale Center for British Art 13
- Mellon, Paul 12
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 11
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 9
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 8
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 8
- Yale University. Library 8
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 7
- Great Britain. Army 7
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 7
- Speck, William A. (William Alfred), 1864-1928 7
- Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 7
- Willis, John, 1957- 7
- Helfand, William H. 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 6 ∧ less
Samuel Ryan Curtis Papers
The collection contains correspondence between Gen. S. R. Curtis and his family while in military service or on engineering jobs, his official correspondence with copies of orders, telegrams, and other military papers while serving in the Mexican and Civil Wars, as Indian Commissioner to make treaties with the Sioux in Montana and Dakota and while working on the Union Pacific Railroad. Family letters also record Samuel Stephen Curtis's experiences prospecting in California, 1858-60.
Harvey Cushing reprints and pamphlets
The collection includes a selection of reprints of Harvey Cushing's writings and the publication Harvey Cushing's Seventieth Birthday Party. Some articles are in complete issues of serial publications.
John J. Cushing Correspondence
John J. Cushing was an early homeopathic physician in San Francisco. The collection consists of letters to his family.
D. Allan Bromley Papers
James Dwight Dana Archives
Archives of James Dana, mostly dealing with invertebrate zoology.
Alphonse Daudet Collection
Letters from Daudet to Henry Ceard (mentions Emile Zola and Alfred de Vigny), Estes and Lauriat, and Paul Ginisty of Odeon Theater, among others. Also includes a bound manuscript volume, partly in Daudet's handwriting and signed by him, entitled "Histoire de mes livres I. Fromont jeune et risler aîné."
George M. Davidson papers
George M. Davidson's diary and correspondence describe an 1849 overland trip to California. This material records the hardships of the journey, encounters with Indians, life in the California gold mines, and his establishment of a general store in Pine Grove. There are business records such as store inventories, bills from suppliers, a mining work ledger, bullion receipts, and informal certificates for mining shares in Butte County and Sierra counties, California.
W. W. H. Davis papers
Photographs Related to Navajo, Havasupai, Hopi, and Pueblo Indians, and Sites in Arizona and New Mexico
Elizabeth Willis DeHuff Collection of American Indian Art
A collection of 199 drawings and watercolors by Pueblo, Navajo, Apache, Cheyenne, and Kiowa artists, much of it student work, collected by Elizabeth Willis DeHuff, wife of a superintendent of the Santa Fe Indian School and an early art instructor of many of the artists.
Delta Omega, Epsilon Chapter (Yale University) records
Records of the Epsilon Chapter (Yale University) of Delta Omega, an honorary public health society founded in 1924. Yale's chapter, established in 1925, was organized through the Department of Public Health.
Album of watercolors and drawings.
Letters from various correspondents addressed to Dennistoun or to his wife, Isabella. Many are of a social nature. Letters from William Carnegie Northesk and William Stirling Maxwell concern art collecting.
Detroit in 2018
Photographs of residential neighborhoods in Detroit, Michigan created by Karen Halverson in July 2018. Images include portraits of residents working in private and community gardens as well empty lots and abandoned buildings.
Anthony Dey Galveston Bay and Texas Land Company records
Dial/Scofield Thayer papers
Dial/Scofield Thayer papers : addition
The papers consist of correspondence and personal papers of Scofield Thayer, including letters from Amy and Robert von Erdberg, Erik von Jurié, R. T. Nichol, and Florence Thayer. Personal papers include school compositions and other writings by Thayer; notes and memoranda; newspaper clippings; and photographs of the Gaston Lachaise portrait bust of Thayer.
Kenelm Henry Digby collection
Anthropology Division Archives
The miscellaneous archives of the Division of Anthropology.