Showing Collections: 721–740 of 749
- Storage location: Stored onsite X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 411
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 79
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Manuscripts and Archives 26
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 22
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Gilmore Music Library 12
- Oral History of American Music 12
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 8
- Yale Divinity Library 7 ∧ less
- Photographs 109
- Photographic prints 83
- Correspondence 82
- Connecticut 45
- Drawings (visual works) 39
- USA 37
- Maps 34
- Field notebooks 30
- Inkjet prints 28
- Watercolors (paintings) 27
- Diaries 26
- Authors 23
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 21
- Photograph albums 21
- Scrapbooks 19
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 18
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- Engravings (prints) 17
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 16
- Letters 16 ∧ less
- English 701
- French 39
- German 19
- Italian 10
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Latin 8
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 3
- Multiple languages 2
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hebrew 1
- Japanese 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Sanskrit 1
- Swedish 1
- Tibetan 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 94
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 19
- Yale University. School of Medicine 19
- Great Britain. Parliament 16
- Mellon, Paul 14
- Yale Center for British Art 14
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 11
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 9
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 8
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 8
- Yale University. Library 8
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 7
- Great Britain. Army 7
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 7
- Speck, William A. (William Alfred), 1864-1928 7
- Willis, John, 1957- 7
- Helfand, William H. 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 6
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 6 ∧ less
Photographs of Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons in Arizona, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, and South Dakota chiefly in 2013.
Photographs created by John Willis and printed as 98 inkjet color prints that document sites chiefly at South Dakota and the Mexican-American Border Region as well as Nebraska and North Dakota in 2018-2019, although predominantly in 2019.
Inkjet prints of photographs by John Willis that document sites and persons at Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and in South Dakota, 2015-2016. Identified locations include Batesland, Black Hills, Kyle, Lost Dog Creek, Manderson, Mount Rushmore, Oglala, Porcupine, Potato Creek, Red Shirt Table, Slim Buttes, Wanblee, and Wounded Knee.
The 127 lantern slides were taken by Stanley Wilson during his four years in China when he was supervisory architect for the firm of Murphy and Dana. The slides document the construction of the Yale-China Changsha campus in 1914. In addition to views of the construction site, there are also a number of slides showing scenes of everyday life in China.
Contains letters from various people, including colonial officials and legislators, to Fitz-John Winthrop, John Winthrop (1588-1649), John Winthrop (1606-1676), and John Winthrop (1681-1747); one letter from Fitz-John Winthrop to Joseph Dudley; and various other documents, including Abraham Pierson's elegy on Theophilus Eaton, and a brief diary by John Winthrop (1606-1676).
Women's Organization for National Prohibition Reform (WONPR), Connecticut Division Financial Records
The collection comprises letters addressed to Stanley Wootton, 1933-1934, concerning horse racing and the race course at Epsom, England (home of the Derby horse race)
The collection consists primarily of World War II posters designed by Irving Miller and created by various artists, including Henry Koerner and Robert Gwathmey, for the Office of War Information and other government agencies. A few posters by other artists are included at the end of the collection.
50 color photographs, signed, taken by Joy Wulke of landscapes in Montana and Washington, 1982-2009. 21 photographs are of the Palouse, an agricultural area encompassing parts of north central Idaho and southeastern Washington; 11 photographs are of the McFarland-White Ranch in Twodot, Montana.
This collection consists of the Yale Center for British Art annual reports from 1972-2016.
This collection consists of material related to the construction and maintenance of the Yale Center for British Art. It includes correspondence, publications, architectural sketches, mechanical specification notebooks, photographs, and slides.
This model represents a cross-section of the Yale Center for British Art. It was created and donated to the Center by Lindsay Falck's architecture students at the University of Pennsylvania School of Design.
The Yale Edition of Horace Walpole's Correspondence Editorial Project Records document the research, planning, editing, publishing, and marketing of W. S. Lewis’s scholarly edition of the correspondence of Horace Walpole (1717-1797), issued in forty-eight volumes between 1937 and 1983 by Yale University Press.