Showing Collections: 81–100 of 750
- Storage location: Stored onsite X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 412
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 79
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Manuscripts and Archives 26
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 22
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Gilmore Music Library 12
- Oral History of American Music 12
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 8
- Yale Divinity Library 7 ∧ less
- Photographs 110
- Photographic prints 83
- Correspondence 82
- Connecticut 45
- Drawings (visual works) 39
- USA 37
- Maps 34
- Field notebooks 30
- Inkjet prints 28
- Watercolors (paintings) 27
- Diaries 26
- Authors 23
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 21
- Photograph albums 21
- Scrapbooks 19
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 18
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- Engravings (prints) 17
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 16
- Letters 16 ∧ less
- English 702
- French 39
- German 19
- Italian 10
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Latin 8
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 3
- Multiple languages 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hebrew 1
- Japanese 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Sanskrit 1
- Swedish 1
- Tibetan 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 94
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 19
- Yale University. School of Medicine 19
- Great Britain. Parliament 16
- Mellon, Paul 14
- Yale Center for British Art 14
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 11
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 9
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 8
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 8
- Yale University. Library 8
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 7
- Great Britain. Army 7
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 7
- Speck, William A. (William Alfred), 1864-1928 7
- Willis, John, 1957- 7
- Helfand, William H. 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 6
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 6 ∧ less
Receipts and short notes concerning the book trade in London in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Booksellers include Thomas Caddell, Thomas Longman, Thomas Lowndes, George Nicol, John Nourse, Paul Vaillant, Thomas Vernor, John Whiston, and John Wilkie. There is one long letter from Andrew Millar to David Mallet about the sales of Mallet's edition of the works of Henry St. John, Lord Viscount Bolingbroke.
The collection consists mainly of letters and writings by or pertaining to various members of the Boswell of Auchinleck family. Series III includes seventeen journals of weather conditions and work assignments on the Auchinleck estate.
The collection comprises 139 hand-cut paper collages on paper prepared with watercolor, created by Booth Grey (1740-1802) or those in his circle of acquaintances, in the manner of the well-known "paper mosaics" made by Mrs. Delany.
The collection consists almost entirely of printed copies of works by Francis William Bourdillon, especially his narrative poems and occasional verse, along with several versions of his translation of Aucassin et Nicolette. In addition, there are sketchbooks, etchings, and a photograph album containing views of the Swiss Alps.
Collection of British, American and French prints depicting boxers and boxing scenes, as well as political cartoons depicting opponents boxing. Includes portraits of Daniel Mendoza and Belasco, Jewish boxers. Captions below prints of boxers include statistical information.
The collection comprises correspondence, photographs, and printed material concerning the Welsh artist Frank Brangwyn.
The archives of Frederick A. Braun including personal collection notes, his original catalog, and information regarding the contents and sale of his collection to Yale.
Letters to Brenton regarding his book, "The Naval History of Great Britain." Mainly compliments to Brenton on the book. Some express interest in purchasing it, and some offer to give further information to help his research. Some, including George Cockburn, James De Saumarez, Richard Keats, and David Milne, include further information in their letters.
The papers contain diaries, artwork, and an album of Elizabeth Bates Brewster and her daughters Ada Augusta Brewster, Mary Brewster Long, and Elizabeth Brewster Scribner. Subjects discussed include child rearing and family life, nursing during the Civil War, school teaching, and life in Nevada and California.
A collection of manuscript deeds, wills, leases, letters, and other legal and financial documents concerning eighteenth- and nineteenth-century estates and plantations on islands in the British West Indies.