Showing Collections: 161–180 of 750
- Storage location: Stored onsite X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 412
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 79
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Manuscripts and Archives 26
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 22
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Gilmore Music Library 12
- Oral History of American Music 12
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 8
- Yale Divinity Library 7 ∧ less
- Photographs 110
- Photographic prints 83
- Correspondence 82
- Connecticut 45
- Drawings (visual works) 39
- USA 37
- Maps 34
- Field notebooks 30
- Inkjet prints 28
- Watercolors (paintings) 27
- Diaries 26
- Authors 23
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 21
- Photograph albums 21
- Scrapbooks 19
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 18
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 17
- Engravings (prints) 17
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 16
- Letters 16 ∧ less
- English 702
- French 39
- German 19
- Italian 10
- Spanish; Castilian 10
- Latin 8
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 3
- Multiple languages 2
- Chinese 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Finnish 1
- Hebrew 1
- Japanese 1
- Portuguese 1
- Russian 1
- Sanskrit 1
- Swedish 1
- Tibetan 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 94
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Lewis, W. S. (Wilmarth Sheldon), 1895-1979 19
- Yale University. School of Medicine 19
- Great Britain. Parliament 16
- Mellon, Paul 14
- Yale Center for British Art 14
- Charles, King of England, I, 1600-1649 11
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 9
- Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain) 8
- Walpole, Horace, 1717-1797 8
- Yale University. Library 8
- Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von, 1749-1832 7
- Great Britain. Army 7
- Kahn, Louis I., 1901-1974 7
- Speck, William A. (William Alfred), 1864-1928 7
- Willis, John, 1957- 7
- Helfand, William H. 6
- Hughes, Langston, 1902-1967 6
- Ruskin, John, 1819-1900 6 ∧ less
This collection consists of audio and video material about the Yale Center for British Art that has been created by other entities. Highlights of the collection include media about the opening of the Center, documentaries from television and public radio related to the Center and its exhibitions, and the film “Something to Brighten up the Morning” about Paul Mellon's horse Mill Reef.
The collection comprises eight volumes of designs for the painting of Worcester porcelain and one account book, the work of Henry Taylor (1825-1888), his father James Taylor (1790-1852), and his grandfather William Taylor.
Eighteen manuscript wills, deeds, leases, marriage settlements, and other legal documents for matters taking place in Sutton Poyntz, Dorset, England, 1723-1812. Most documents concern the Willis and Best families.
Collection of letters, receipts, proofs, portraits, etc., concerning The British Gallery of Contemporary Portraits, published by Cadell & Davies
This finding aid is a partial inventory of the contents of Osborn fd45.
Collection of occult and astrology-themed ex libris, most by Slovakian artist, Karl Hugo Frech
The main body of this collection consists of issues of comic books from the 1940s containing "true" stories of medical heroism and biomedical progress. There are a smaller number of later comics containing history of medicine stories; comics with a public health message; comics advertising a "health" product, and some reference sources on comic books.
Inkjet prints of photographic images created by Will Wilson for his series, Connecting the Dots: For a Just Transition, 2019-2021.
In an artist's statement for the series, Wilson writes that it "intends to shape a platform for voices of resilience, Indigenous knowledge and restorative systems of remediation while bearing witness to a history of environmental damage and communal loss on the Navajo Nation."
The collection contains letters to and from David Conner, third party correspondence, and proclamations of the Mexican government, concerning the war between Mexico and the United States, particularly about the Yucatan.
The Connor and Neff Blues Collection consists of 96 interviews with various blues musicians and blues industry figures. These interviews were the basis for the 1975 book The Blues by Anthony Connor and Robert Neff.
The collection comprises printed and manuscript material concerning contemporary British artists' books, compiled by Cathy Courtney. It includes exhibition invitations and announcements; press releases; prospectuses; catalogs; curricula vitae; correspondence; newsletters; interviews; artist's statements; brochures; and news articles.