Showing Collections: 1–2 of 2
- Names: Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy X
- Astronomical observatories 1
- Astrophysics 1
- Observatories 1
- Science 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Brouwer, Dirk, 1902- 1
- Brown, Ernest W. (Ernest William), 1866-1938 1
- Elkin, William L. (William Lewis), 1855-1933 1
- Kitt Peak National Observatory 1
- Newton, H. A. (Hubert Anson), 1830-1896 1
The records consist of correspondence, observation books, memoranda, and research notes documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of Astronomy. Included are subject files maintained by the directors of the Yale Observatory.
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, notes and offprints documenting Rupert Wildt's career as a professor in the Yale University department of astronomy (1946-1976), president of the Association of Universities for Research in Astronomy (1965-1968) and as visiting lecturer at universities in the United States and abroad.