Showing Collections: 1–18 of 18
- Names: Hemingway, Ernest, 1899-1961 X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 16
- Manuscripts and Archives 2
- American literature -- 20th century 11
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 9
- Authors 6
- Photographs 5
- Photographic prints 4
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 3
- Modernism (Literature) 3
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Propaganda 3
- American drama -- 20th Century 2
- Americans -- France -- History -- 20th Century 2
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century 2
- Expatriate authors -- France -- Paris 2
- Imagist poetry 2
- Journalists 2
- Modernism (Art) 2
- Poets, American -- 20th century 2
- Publishers and publishing 2
- Social credit 2
- Women authors, American -- 20th century 2 ∧ less
- English 17
- French 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 6
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 5
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 5
- Fitzgerald, F. Scott (Francis Scott), 1896-1940 4
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 4
- McAlmon, Robert, 1896-1956 4
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 4
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 4
- Antheil, George, 1900-1959 3
- Baker, Carlos, 1909-1987 3
- Barney, Natalie Clifford, 1877-1972 3
- Bird, William, 1888-1963 3
- Cummings, E. E. (Edward Estlin), 1894-1962 3
- H. D. (Hilda Doolittle), 1886-1961 3
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941 3
- Kirstein, Lincoln, 1907-1996 3
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 3
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 3
- Zukofsky, Louis, 1904-1978 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 9
- Stored offsite 8
- Stored onsite 1
The Leon Katz Papers contains research files, writings, personal papers, professional papers, correspondence, subject files, photographs, printed materials, computer media, and audiovisual materials by or relating to Leon Katz.
The Sinclair Lewis Papers consist of manuscripts, correspondence, photographs, and personal papers documenting the life and work of novelist and author Sinclair Lewis.
The Archibald MacLeish Collection Addition consists of material related to the life and career of the American poet Archibald MacLeish received by the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library after the processing of the Archibald MacLeish Collection acquired in 1976. The Addition consists of correspondence, manuscripts, photographs, personal papers, and sound recordings documenting MacLeish and his family between 1801 and 1995.
The Robert McAlmon Papers consist of letters to McAlmon from literary friends, including William Carlos Williams, Ezra Pound, James Joyce, and Gertrude Stein; manuscripts of several of his writings; and a small quantity of photographs and related papers.
The collection consists of research material, writings, correspondence, audiocassettes, printed material, personal papers, financial papers, photographs, and other papers, documenting the work of James R. Mellow as an art critic, a book reviewer, and a literary biographer, shedding particular light on his biographies of Gertrude Stein, Nathaniel Hawthorne, F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald, Ernest Hemingway, and Walker Evans.
The Ezra Pound Papers document the literary career and political interests of Ezra Pound. Major correspondents include Richard Aldington, George Antheil, William Bird, T. S. Eliot, Ernest Hemingway, James Laughlin, Wyndham Lewis, Marianne Moore, Odon Por, and Henry Swabey. The collection contains manuscripts of many of Pound's works, including the Cantos, Guide to Kulchur, and scripts of Pound's wartime radio broadcasts.
The papers consist of published and unpublished writings, correspondence with a small number of acclaimed writers and artists, and handwritten journals kept between 1938 and 2000 that document the career and personal life of Selden Rodman.