Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Names: Millais, John Everett, 1829-1896 X
- Correspondence 2
- Painters -- Great Britain 2
- Painting, British -- 19th century 2
- Art -- Collectors and collecting 1
- Art appreciation 1
- Artists -- Great Britain 1
- Etchers -- Great Britain 1
- Letters 1
- Painters -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Correspondence 1
- Painting -- Great Britain 1
- Photography 1
- Women Painters -- Great Britain 1 ∧ less
Philip Hermogenes Calderon correspondence from John Everett Millais and Frederic Leighton
Call Number: MSS 3
Overview: This collection includes letters sent by John Everett Millais and Frederic Leighton to Philip Hermogenes Calderon from 1886 to 1896.
Letters to Richard Redgrave
Call Number: MSS 22
Overview: The archive comprises approximately 400 autograph letters, from upwards of 120 correspondents, addressed to Richard Redgrave (1804-1888).
Dates: circa 1840-circa 1880
Dante Gabriel Rossetti Letters to Ellen Heaton
Call Number: MSS 47
Overview: The collection comprises 57 letters from Dante Gabriel Rossetti to Ellen Heaton written from 1855 to 1875 (the bulk from 1855 to 1864). The letters primarily pertain to works by Rossetti, including a number of his works commissioned by Heaton. Works referenced include: Beata Beatrix, Beloved, Bethlehem Gate, Dante’s dream at the time of the death of Beatrice, Dante's...