Showing Collections: 1–20 of 20
- Names: Stieglitz, Alfred, 1864-1946 X
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 19
- Gilmore Music Library 1
- Photographic prints 9
- Art, Modern -- 20th Century 8
- Drawings (visual works) 5
- Artists 4
- Photographers 4
- Photographers -- United States 4
- Photographs 4
- American literature -- 20th century 3
- Audiovisual materials 3
- Painters -- United States 3
- Paintings (visual works) 3
- Photograph albums 3
- Photography, Artistic -- History 3
- Art criticism 2
- Artists -- United States 2
- Authors 2
- Authors, American 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- Autochromes (photographs) 2
- Autograph albums 2 ∧ less
- German 4
- French 2
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 10
- Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943 5
- Steichen, Edward, 1879-1973 5
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 4
- Coburn, Alvin Langdon, 1882-1966 4
- Luhan, Mabel Dodge, 1879-1962 4
- Marin, John, 1870-1953 4
- McBride, Henry, 1867-1962 4
- Rosenfeld, Paul, 1890-1946 4
- Thomson, Virgil, 1896-1989 4
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 4
- Brett, Dorothy, 1883-1977 3
- Crane, Hart, 1899-1932 3
- Demuth, Charles, 1883-1935 3
- Frank, Waldo David, 1889-1967 3
- Hapgood, Hutchins, 1869-1944 3
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 3
- Stein, Leo, 1872-1947 3
- Strand, Paul, 1890-1976 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 9
- Stored onsite 6
- Stored offsite 5
Hart Crane Collection consists of correspondence to, from, and about Crane, copies of Crane's poetry and prose, articles about Crane, and material on Crane's work in art and advertising.
The Hapgood Family Papers contain correspondence; manuscripts of books, plays, poems, articles, book reviews, essays, and short stories; plus business papers, diaries, maps, photographs, subject files, writings of others, and miscellaneous papers which document the lives and careers of various members of the Hapgood family and to a lesser extent the Boyce family, most notably Hutchins Hapgood and Neith Boyce Hapgood.
The papers contain correspondence and family papers documenting aspects of the career and friendships of Rebecca Salsbury James, especially her involvement with the Stieglitz circle. Correspondents include Marsden Hartley, Georgia O'Keeffe, Isabel Lachaise, and Frieda Lawrence.
The papers contain correspondence, writings, and printed ephemera about art documenting McBride's career as an art critic. Major correspondents include Mildred Aldrich, Malcolm MacAdam, Maximilian Mitzlaff, Gertrude Stein, Alfred Stieglitz, and Carl Van Vechten.
The Roxana Robinson papers consists of writings, correspondence and subject files, photographs, personal papers, teaching files, printed materials, computer media, and audiovisual media documenting the life and work of author Roxana Robinson, dated from circa 1960 to 2018.
The papers contain correspondence, diaries, writings, materials related to the production of Four Saints in Three Acts and the paintings of Florine Stettheimer, and miscellaneous papers.
The Alfred Stieglitz/Georgia O'Keeffe Collection contains items acquired by the Beinecke Library after 1980. Previous accessions are part of the Alfred Stieglitz/Georgia O'Keeffe Archive [YCAL MSS 85]
The papers contain correspondence, drafts of unpublished books, essays, and other writings, together with personal papers documenting Toomer's life, primarily after his Harlem Renaissance period, and papers on Marjory Latimer Toomer. Correspondents include Charles Dupee, Waldo Front, Mabel Dodge Luhan, Margaret Naumberg, and Russell S. Walcott.